New Truck<Thieves FML

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
    Man that sucks, the whole "can't have nice things" pretty much applies all the time these days. That is a nice looking truck man, setup some surveillance and have your gun ready. That's awesome the cop told you to shoot them, fuck them, go earn an honest living. Though they will probably get what they deserve at some point, more and more people are getting tired of shit.
    +1
    It always amazes me when something gets stolen and someone will turn around ask ignorant questions like it's your fault.
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

That sucks man, too bad you didn't hear them so that you could of put a couple bullets in their ass.

Comment

every vehicle I buy is worth more than I paid for it... I gladly park them outside
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          every vehicle I buy is worth more than I paid for it... I gladly park them outside
          I'm going to steal your dog.

Insure that

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
            Why does a $35k truck have drum brakes? OP, buy some 18" oem replacements so it doesnt happen again. The GM 07+ 20 & 22s are always getting jacked.
            My 2010 Silverado 4x4 has rear disc brakes.

Comment

We have a chain-link fence around our house, and the three gates into the yard are pad-locked. We also have "No Trespassing", "Beware of Dog" and "Beware of Pig" signs. We have very bright lights that shine, basically covering all vehicles and most of the yard. My wife's favorite killers are the 55 pound Japanese Akita, her 65 pound pitt, and the real star of yard security, her 250 pound pot-bellied pig.
              I swear to god, the neighborhood hood-rats live in pants-shitting fear of that pig, since he has long tusks, about 6-8 inches long without trimming, and will make some scary fucking grunts at strangers when they walk buy. Even better than that, is when he hears someone close to the fence, his mowhawk will stand straight up and he'll trot towards the fence.
              The funny thing is, he is a big fucking baby, and would probably run if his bluff was called, but I have seen him charge at a swepco meter reader dumbass that jumped the gate one day. Both dogs didn't let him get far past the gate, and then 'Speedy the Pig' came around the house at full charge.... well, meter reader boy decided it was best to jump back over. I had to go out and show him how to look at the meter from the outside of the fence, the meter is about 10 feet away.
              If the criminals get past the yard guards then the shotguns and carbines come into play.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                Exactly what I was just thinking! Is it so hard to have wheel locks put on. I'm sure you can find a place to hide the key inside the vehicle if needed.
                Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                http://www.titantowing.net
                -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

welcome to the club, here is my tahoe back in November when they hit mine.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                    and then 'Speedy the Pig' came around the house at full charge.... well, meter reader boy decided it was best to jump back over.
                    LOL! Speedy the Pig...

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                      If the criminals get past the yard guards then the shotguns and carbines come into play.

Stevo
                      Yeah, normally I would not fire a weapon in my yard/etc. However, I'm talking in a normal housing development like I live in. In a situation like yours - trespassing = getting shot at. With fence, gates and locks that equal real trouble to me if they bypass all that. In development, generally the driveways are wide open and easy targets.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I guess I am the only person that actually uses the garage to park the cars in it. Makes it more difficult to steel wheels if the car is inside the garage....

And you guys need to move out of the ghetto.
                        Last edited by DaisyDoesDallas; 03-18-2011, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                          Exactly what I was just thinking! Is it so hard to have wheel locks put on. I'm sure you can find a place to hide the key inside the vehicle if needed.
                          You of all people should know how ineffective a wheel lock is. You can buy keys and tools to get them off all over the place. Hell it took me all of 5 min to get the locks off my Impala when I lost the key using an old deep socket.
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                            You of all people should know how ineffective a wheel lock is. You can buy keys and tools to get them off all over the place. Hell it took me all of 5 min to get the locks off my Impala when I lost the key using an old deep socket.
                            Yeah, even with traditional tools in a garage there are at least 2 ways to get them off that I'm aware of....

..I still use them for anything that would be nice, but I don't put any faith in them. Unless they were to transform into something that beat the snot out of someone stealing my wheels - they are basically pointless.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

even if it wasnt full with the wifes car, and the vert, my truck doesnt fit into the garage. when i bought the house i drove a wrangler and a TL1000R and everything was locked up every night. Its no longer an option. Hence the hatavision.

EDIT: i cant get the damn pics to work. i hate being retarded.

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
                                I guess I am the only person that actually uses the garage to park the cars in it. Makes it more difficult to steel wheels if the car is inside the garage....

And you guys need to move out of the ghetto.
                                steel?

Comment

Working...
                                X