No announcement yet.

Hot Teacher caught with 17 year old student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bitch looks insane lmao just the way i like 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      Don't they always catch these teachers in cars? We need to pay them more so they can get cheap hotels.
      Hahahaha, good point!!!!

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
      LOL, they could only get her on giving alcohol to a minor. He's 17, which is the age of consent in TX.

I still don't understand with cuties like that...they could easily get more "mature" men if they wanted to.
      Consent is 16 in Kentucky, where they were. But, much like in Texas, they have the "inappropriate actions by an educator" which means as long as one party is a teacher of a K-12 school and the other is a student of a K-12 school . . . they can't screw.

If he was held up a year or two and was a 19 year old senior in high school, it'd still be illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Who Needs 8 View Post
        Consent is 16 in Kentucky.
        God bless america
        WRX

Comment

I bet she wore him out. Crazy broads in the sack ftw.

Comment

I just wanna walk into a class room after schools out and bend a teacher over her desk. I don't care what she looks like. I can then finally brag about banging a school teacher and lie about what she looked like.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
              I just wanna walk into a class room after schools out and bend a teacher over her desk. I don't care what she looks like. I can then finally brag about banging a school teacher and lie about what she looked like.
              rofl - would you still lie if she was hot?

Congratulations I only read that one time and knew what you were talking about!!!!
              WRX

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                There's an English teacher out here in Abilene that only has one good arm - she'd be an easy target for you. Nevermind the fact that she's probably 70-85yrs old. Just go for it.

Comment

All I got out of this was that the agr of consent is 16 in Kentucy, which is better information than almost any other thread in here.

Now I know why they go by KY

Comment

Nice
                    .223 > 911

Comment

LOL, they could only get her on giving alcohol to a minor. He's 17, which is the age of consent in TX.
                      It's a felony in Texas IIRC.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I still don't understand with cuties like that...they could easily get more "mature" men if they wanted to.
                        They were caught doing the nasty in a car parked in a handicap spot so they also wrote her a ticket for that I heard, lol.
                        Originally posted by Nash B.
                        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

If she's a teacher, she's still busted... just sayin'.

Comment

I wish I had tried harder when I was in school.

Comment

Police also cited Shafer for unauthorized parking in a handicapped zone.
                              Really?
                              14 Raptor
                              18 GT350

Comment

she sounds like a fun girl.

Comment

Working...
                                X