Bobcat in Coppell this morning and I don't mean construction equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobcat in Coppell this morning and I don't mean construction equipment

Walking from my truck this morning to the office in coppell, I notice what I thought was a large domestic cat trotting through our parking lot past all the tractors and trailers. He gets closer to me and and the front door. I kinda stomp to spook him and he doesn't even skip a step in his trot. Just kinda looks at me and I can then see as I get closer as well that it is a bobcat. Lil short tail, pointy ears, and larger than I had thought he was to begin with. The lil guy actually turned out the be a killer feline! lol He was probably about 30lbs and looked to be on the prowl. I grabbed the closest object I could see and proceeded to hurl it at him at around 100mph to my best guess I missed the lil bastard by only inches and he didn't even really take off. He just picked up the pace a lil and kinda just trotted along as the Thursday edition of the Dallas Morning New hurled by him at 100mph lol Not sure how bad one of these lil guys can hurt you; but I plan to run his ass over next time I see him

We see them all the time on the MTB trails (hell, and the road bike path) at River Legacy. No big deal. They don't give a shit about us and we just let 'em do their thing.

Comment

They are cool lil buggers, I leave them alone!

Comment

Yeah, bobcats have been hanging in Coppell for a long time. Not a big fan because if they jumped my fence and my two dogs were back there, some crap would go down and I wouldn't be too confident in my 2 dogs doing well against a bobcat (60lb boxer/lab/rhodesian ridgeback mix and a 45lb vizsla mix). It would be ugly either way.
        Ford
        GM
        Toyota
        VAG

Comment

Hurr durr, get outta yer natyurul habatat!

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
            Yeah, bobcats have been hanging in Coppell for a long time. Not a big fan because if they jumped my fence and my two dogs were back there, some crap would go down and I wouldn't be too confident in my 2 dogs doing well against a bobcat (60lb boxer/lab/rhodesian ridgeback mix and a 45lb vizsla mix). It would be ugly either way.
            Yeah a domesticated animal against a tough wild animal...I'd be concerned too.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

This is how they all need to be dealt with

Comment

I told a coworker about it. he was stepping outside to smoke. I jokingly said watch out for the bobcats. He said he would shove his lit cigarette up the cats ass lol

Comment

bobcats are cool.

Comment

Yep, bobcats rock. Sad that they are being pushed out into the streets.

Comment

They also have been roaming the neighborhoods here in Murphy along with coyotes and a few foxes. The coyotes seem to be more numerous than the other critters.
                      Mustangs previously owned:
                      1967 Coupe V8 (My first car)
                      1992 LX AOD
                      1993 LX Drag Car
                      1995 GTS
                      1997 Cobra
                      2000 Cobra R

2002 Corvette C5 A4 10.64@ 127.1
                      Undercover SC Dragster 8.10's

In the garage now....
                      2016 Honda Accord Touring
                      2015 F-150 Silver 5.0 XLT SuperCrew, like new condition

Retired 2008 after 41 years as an EE at LTV (Garland)/TI/Raytheon. Enjoying ham radio now.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                        This is how they all need to be dealt with

Is that your Lacy?
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

My dad's had one prowling around his neighborhood. He's close to the nature preserve in Plano, so I guess it's not surprising. Hopefully this one never gets into his back yard - they've got two small cats that wouldn't do very well at all.

Comment

Who is teh cheerleader?
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                              Who is teh cheerleader?
                              wow lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X