headlight restor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headlight restor

Who's the guy on here that does headlight restorations. Want my 98 lincoln mark viii headlights de-hazed/yellow.

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
    Who's the guy on here that does headlight restorations. Want my 98 lincoln mark viii headlights de-hazed/yellow.
    Nick Chapman, I heard he's pretty good.

Comment

xdrhrvgsdrgaertyaetawt4awt

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
        Are you sure?

Comment

Originally posted by tx redneck View Post
          are you sure?

bwhahawaqedawhhaweewawahahaha

Comment

As I would love my car fully detailed by nick. Its not worthy of him to detail it till I get the spot on the paint that are peeling painted. Till then I just want to get the headlight restored. I know I've seen some one sig say they do headlight restor that was not nick.

Comment

Christian (TheHead) refinished my HID's. They were shit and came out damn near perfect, cheap too.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                they went outta business. i think CCars can handle it. they advertise here.
                .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                  they went outta business. i think CCars can handle it. they advertise here.
                  oh my bad

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                    As I would love my car fully detailed by nick. Its not worthy of him to detail it till I get the spot on the paint that are peeling painted. Till then I just want to get the headlight restored. I know I've seen some one sig say they do headlight restor that was not nick.
                    I can do just your headlights

Comment

Sounds like a build up of making caking.
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I had decent luck with the $20 kit at walmart. Came out looking brand new.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                          Sounds like a build up of making caking.
                          Ju a funi man

Comment

Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
                            I had decent luck with the $20 kit at walmart. Came out looking brand new.
                            Those kits really do work good, but only for a little while. To properly do them, you need to sand them down to fresh plastic underneath. Then buff the snot out of them, then polish, then wax. All in all it takes about 2-3 hours to do both headlights.

The walmart kits I've seen only have buffing/polishing tools and products. I've seen a few kits that include sanding, but they are usually very light paper, and not very aggressive at all. But it is possible to turn out some outstanding results if you really take your time with those kits. This is something that really can't be rushed to do it properly.

Nick

Comment

Harborfreight

Comment

Working...
                              X