2006+ sporty sedans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
    Makes sense. It might be hard to find one for $12K or less but what about an Audi A4? Just a quick glance at craigslist puts the 2006's at $13,500+. I'm sure there's something out there though.

Mazdaspeed 6 would be a really fun car, too, but the prices are about the same. Here's one I found for less than $12,000 but there's not much info on it.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/2253198242.html
    I sent him a msg asking for mileage and a few more pics. Still waiting. I havent considered Audi's yet. I've been on craigslist for the last 3 hours (since I got home from Gpv Ford) looking at cars.

Neil-I love wagons as well. Id take a clean wagon over a sedan just because I need room to put my bike in it. I take it to and from work and Im worried that a sedan might not be big enough... Im stessin hardcore at the moment. All I got to drive is my 85 GT, I need something soon!

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      Makes sense. It might be hard to find one for $12K or less but what about an Audi A4? Just a quick glance at craigslist puts the 2006's at $13,500+. I'm sure there's something out there though.

Mazdaspeed 6 would be a really fun car, too, but the prices are about the same. Here's one I found for less than $12,000 but there's not much info on it.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/2253198242.html
      He responded. it has 84k miles. Hmm, a possibility!

Comment

hey bro what did you get for the truck? and if i were you id test out rear facing car seats in what ever before you decide to buy......that shit sucks in some cars and hits the back of the seat.

have you found out if its a b/g yet?

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

I got 11,500 for the Tacoma. Wont know what sex "it" is till may'ish.

Comment

Any word on the reliablity of the mazdaspeed's? Sounds like a fun sedan. 84k is a bit high tho.

Comment

I know it's not 80K miles worth of review but it's something. You might want to troll some mazdaspeed forums.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I know I'm going to catch hell over this but I just bought my wife a Mazda5 and it's neat as hell. It's not a sporty sedan but you mentioned wagons. Gets good gas mileage and has a bunch of interior room. It's also under your price range.

Comment

Mazdaspeed3 is reliable as all get out. When road and track tested it, they couldn't get to the 0-60 times that Mazda stated was possible. They called Mazda and Mazda said "Dump the clutch at 4k rpm, and flat shift to third." Road and Track thought they would break it, but it held through whatever they threw at it. They sent it through every gauntlet they could think of for several thousand miles, and all they had to do was change the oil and tires. DO IT. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

Comment

I love my speed3 =)

It has won quite a few accolades for it's capabilities and fit and finish.

If you are dead set on a Sedan, they have the Mazdaspeed6, which is a fantastic machine, just with the more expensive (yet im sure way more fun!) AWD system to maintain.

Comment

My wife lovesssss her Versa. It is peppy and fun to drive plus gets a little over 30 mpg. It was 18k brand new loaded out with blue tooth, sunroof, and a Fosgate system, so I bet you can buy them cheap used. No issues at all with it so far and it is an 08. She came from a fully loaded, awd, Equinox which was the biggest PoS ever.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

VW jetta TDI....gets great gas mileage and lasts forever and you can make that thing really go with the factory turbo!!!
                        Big Rooster Racing
                        85' Coupe
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X