2006+ sporty sedans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006+ sporty sedans

Ok, Im burnt out on looking for cars... Got my wife a 07 Fusion today and still need to get me something.
    -I need something that is under $12,000
    -Something that isnt boring
    -Must be a sedan

What are yalls ideas? Thanks!

That price range...maybe a lancer? Can you get an altima that cheap?

Comment

Yup altima or maxima, great little cars

Comment

Good call. Both those cars would be awesome. Hmmm...

Comment

You can find pretty decent Jetta GLI's in that range, if it doesn't need to be a large sedan.

Comment

Used fusion? I drove around in a 2006 Fusion V6 while my car was in the shop and it was a nice, fun car to drive.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I got her the 4 banger fusion. Good lookin maroon fusion with tan interior.

Comment

I know it's not a sedan, but I'd look at an MS3...

otherwise a TLS
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                  I got her the 4 banger fusion. Good lookin maroon fusion with tan interior.
                  Shit. I either didn't read that or forgot that I did. I'm not sure which one.

Used BMW?

EDIT: TSX's are pretty nice/sporty, too. Unfortunately I think they might be a little underpowered.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    I know it's not a sedan, but I'd look at an MS3...

otherwise a TLS
                    Coot, you talking about a Mazdaspeed3? Acura TL?
                    Last edited by Tannerm; 03-16-2011, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                      Shit. I either didn't read that or forgot that I did. I'm not sure which one.

Used BMW?

EDIT: TSX's are pretty nice/sporty, too. Unfortunately I think they might be a little underpowered.
                      That would be great, but I worry about the price to maintain... Just sold my wife's Passat and I had a GLI and they were stupid pricey on parts. Beemer would be sick tho...

Comment

Oh, and the reason I say 2006+ is cause most dealers dont like 60 month terms older then that, and my credit union (Forth Worth Community Credit Union) wont do 60 month on 2005 and older.

Comment

Coot, you talking about a Mazdaspeed3? Acura TLS?
                          Yes he means those. A mazdaspeed3 will be my next car. You can get an ~50k mile one for <$15,000 if you look and wait, so a few more miles and you're in your price range. It's a wagon is why he was referring to the not a sedan thing, so if you like wagons (and I fuckin LOVE wagons) it's gold.

Comment

Oh, and the reason I say 2006+ is cause most dealers dont like 60 month terms older then that, and my credit union (Forth Worth Community Credit Union) wont do 60 month on 2005 and older.
                            Makes sense. It might be hard to find one for $12K or less but what about an Audi A4? Just a quick glance at craigslist puts the 2006's at $13,500+. I'm sure there's something out there though.

Mazdaspeed 6 would be a really fun car, too, but the prices are about the same. Here's one I found for less than $12,000 but there's not much info on it.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                              Makes sense. It might be hard to find one for $12K or less but what about an Audi A4? Just a quick glance at craigslist puts the 2006's at $13,500+. I'm sure there's something out there though.

Mazdaspeed 6 would be a really fun car, too, but the prices are about the same. Here's one I found for less than $12,000 but there's not much info on it.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/2253198242.html
                              Audi A4 can be expensive on the repairs, and the mazdaspeed6 isn't really known for great reliability in the all wheel drive system.

Comment

Working...
                              X