Welcome Corral Members!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Corral Members!!

How does it feel to have this page load 20x faster than it would on your old site?

Oh hai gueys.

Comment

The OK Corral?

Comment

welcome
        2007 Silverado CC
        1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

welcome, now make with the pics, that shit is an industry standard and you know it.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

It literally takes me 5 mins to load a page, especially tonight. The corral really isn't what it used to be since it was sold. I can't blame Chris for selling it either. He put in a lot of money and time. He has a family to consider, and has a great wife who supported him the whole time he owned the site. He really is an awesome guy, but the site was to the point that it was too big, and he couldn't afford to do it anymore.

It just has lost its "family" appeal that it used to have. I used to look forward to going there everyday to bs with my friends, but as of late just not feeling it. Probably has something to do with the Database errors, and the site running at a turtle's pace, and having to watch everything you say for fear of offending. Oh well, you win some you lose some. As long as I can keep my friends I'm good to go.

Comment

Are you a Duke or UNC fan?

Comment

Time to create a Refugee Camp sub-forum?

Bring your own rice, you'll have to share tents, watch out for the rapists (they are numerous) and try kill some of the flies when you're not sitting around looking downtrodden. The UN probably isn't coming to help, so you'll be here a while.

Kidding. Seriously. I'm fucking kidding...

We don't need anymore fucking subforums.

Comment

Lord I'm scared to answer this...lol. I was raised on "Duke is Puke, Wake is Fake, the team I hate is NC State!" Go Heels!

Comment

Awww Boo! jk. I got to see Duke play in the Elite 8 and Sweet 16 last year. It was incredible. I hope they go all the way again this year.

Comment

I actually don't watch basketball til it comes down to March madness. The past 2 years I've been so busy with school though I haven't watched a single game. I'm more into football and Hockey anyway.

Comment

I haven't paid much attention this year, been too busy.

Comment

Basketball is just so dang boring. I like seeing people get the shit beat out of each other, you just don't get that running up and down a court.

Comment

Originally posted by RaggedyGT View Post
                            welcome to the board. i hope the rest follow soon.
                            95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

I doubt a lot of them will. They are mainly going over to BAM.

Comment

Working...
                              X