Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WRX

Comment

Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        What I wonder about, is that so many people were hollering and screaming about Jose getting screwed, but yet so few people are on his board to support him and his board.

Seems to me that there was alot of people who were bitching and complaining about Jose being ill treated, were only doing so for the sake of the comedy and drama of it all rather actually supporting him.

If you want to support the original spirit of DFWstangs and Jose, sign up on his board and be active.
        Maybe I missed the thread somewhere but what exactly is the address to Jose's site? I wasn't aware that he had one.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
          Maybe I missed the thread somewhere but what exactly is the address to Jose's site? I wasn't aware that he had one.

Comment

Just checked over there and there was 1 member viewing, versus 72 members here.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
              Just checked over there and there was 1 member viewing, versus 72 members here.

Stevo
              Yeah, which is why I brought it up. He needs some support over there. Anyone looking for a more laid back atmosphere should go check it out. There is room on the net for both boards.

Comment

Yeah, which is why I brought it up. He needs some support over there. Anyone looking for a more laid back atmosphere should go check it out. There is room on the net for both boards.
                Will you be giving out free armbar lessons?

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                  If DFWStangs was a city, it would be detroit.
                  I don't know . . . I'm thinking more like Chernobyl.

Comment

Damn dude, do you spit or swallow?

Comment

Steve prefers reacharounds.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Anyone looking for a more laid back atmosphere should go check it out.
                        VERY laid back. As in, no one is there.

Comment

I was speaking of dfwstangs. I have never been to Jose's site.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Will you be giving out free armbar lessons?
                            For you, anytime. I'd love to give you lesson.

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                            Damn dude, do you spit or swallow?
                            Grow up. Everyone was all on the Jose bandwagon before when Chris sold DFWS, but I guess it's not convient now eh?

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                            Steve prefers reacharounds.
                            Very true. How YOU doin?

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                            VERY laid back. As in, no one is there.
                            That can change. All you have to do is sign up.

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                            I was speaking of dfwstangs. I have never been to Jose's site.

Stevo
                            Give it a shot. Some good people over there.

Comment

Grow up. Everyone was all on the Jose bandwagon before when Chris sold DFWS, but I guess it's not convient now eh?
                              Everyone thought it was shitty that Chris did that without talking to Jose and I can only speak for myself but I still do find it shitty.

That still has nothing to do with Jose starting up his own gig and your desperate cries of help to get members for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                                Everyone thought it was shitty that Chris did that without talking to Jose and I can only speak for myself but I still do find it shitty.

That still has nothing to do with Jose starting up his own gig and your desperate cries of help to get members for him.
                                Any paticular reason you have a problem with it? Or you just looking for an e*arguement to pass your time at work today?

Comment

Working...
                                X