A comparison 4 months in : DFWMustangs vs DFWStangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A comparison 4 months in : DFWMustangs vs DFWStangs

With the Corral thread, it got me thinking.

Anyone have any handy charts showing this sites activity vs DFWStangs activity?

If DFWStangs was a city, it would be detroit.

I just had to go there today...place is just a ghost town. Love it.

Comment

So this thread isn't a comparison, basically it's you requesting someone to do the legwork for a comparison. Just checking.
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
        If DFWStangs was a city, it would be detroit.
        I would say more like Tombstone. We never had that many canadians on DFWstangs.

Comment

I just tried to check google trends for a search on both. No luck.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Site Information for dfwmustangs.net
            Get Details

* Alexa Traffic Rank: 251,812
            * United States Flag Traffic Rank in US: 59,078
            * Sites Linking In: 4

Site Information for dfwstangs.net
            Get Details

* Alexa Traffic Rank: 687,154
            * United States Flag Traffic Rank in US: 326,694
            * Sites Linking In: 170

Comment

Comment

Ran the statistics, here is a pie chart.
                Last edited by yellowstang; 03-18-2011, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                  It's a butt!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post

Looks like we made an ass out of them...

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                      It's a butt!
                      LMAO, actually it was before editing!

Comment

What I wonder about, is that so many people were hollering and screaming about Jose getting screwed, but yet so few people are on his board to support him and his board.

Seems to me that there was alot of people who were bitching and complaining about Jose being ill treated, were only doing so for the sake of the comedy and drama of it all rather actually supporting him.

If you want to support the original spirit of DFWstangs and Jose, sign up on his board and be active.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                          What I wonder about, is that so many people were hollering and screaming about Jose getting screwed, but yet so few people are on his board to support him and his board.

Seems to me that there was alot of people who were bitching and complaining about Jose being ill treated, were only doing so for the sake of the comedy and drama of it all rather actually supporting him.

If you want to support the original spirit of DFWstangs and Jose, sign up on his board and be active.

And as I recall quite a few people told him this place had already taken off and it would be best to throw in with Tyler. He did what he wanted to do and that is fine. No sense in trying to divide everyone in their mutual hatred of the Canadians by adding another facet to this discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            Jose was very clear that he wanted to branch off and start a new thing. Not a dfwstangs copy but rather his own board with alot of changes he wanted to make.

IMO, the "spirit of dfwstangs" as you put it, is here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                              Jose was very clear that he wanted to branch off and start a new thing. Not a dfwstangs copy but rather his own board with alot of changes he wanted to make.

IMO, the "spirit of dfwstangs" as you put it, is here.
                              What I meant by the spirit of DFWS, is the original spirit of back in the early days. When it was less aggressive, more friendly and GTG driven rather than the all out verbal brawl hall it has become the last few years.

Comment

Working...
                              X