Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having problems with Tmobiles network?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot to Update

Called a rep "hate talking to humans" and he said they were having outages in Dallas San An. Austin and Brownerville. This was of course after trying to trouble shoot my device. Not sure why he could not have told me the last part first before wasting 15 minutes of my life.

IT's beerz 30!

Comment

Originally posted by Real Estate Nate View Post
      Called a rep "hate talking to humans" and he said they were having outages in Dallas San An. Austin and Brownerville. This was of course after trying to trouble shoot my device. Not sure why he could not have told me the last part first before wasting 15 minutes of my life.

IT's beerz 30!
      Atleast you didn't have to deal with the overseas branch.

Comment

IT's beerz 30!
        If it was only 15 minutes, I want the customer care number you called. I've spent over 45 minutes (on average) waiting on hold for a rep. T-Mobile service used to be the best I'd ever delt with, now it's the worst. They used to have the automated call back feature so you didn't have to wait....that's been gone for a long time. Todays rep was obviously in India.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
          If it was only 15 minutes, I want the customer care number you called. I've spent over 45 minutes (on average) waiting on hold for a rep. T-Mobile service used to be the best I'd ever delt with, now it's the worst. They used to have the automated call back feature so you didn't have to wait....that's been gone for a long time. Todays rep was obviously in India.
          Try 611. :|

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
            Try 611. :|
            or hitting the Zero button!

Comment

or hitting the Zero button!
              Nah, just call 611 and keep saying "speak to representative" but I don't ever have to call them at work to change customer lines or anything like that at a tmobile store...

Comment

Working...
              X