No announcement yet.

Canadians are pissing off another site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to look earlier and found that when logged in, I am no longer able to see the "lounge" over there. I have said nothing offensive over there. It seems they are just comparing notes from this thread to their own member list. It doesn't say that I am "banned", but I do get a message that I am under "Administrative moderation" -whatever the fuck that means...

Since I know they are trolling our site, I would like to know the reasoning behind this decision. If I have said something that has offended you please let me know what it was and I will gladly repeat it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      I went to look earlier and found that when logged in, I am no longer able to see the "lounge" over there. I have said nothing offensive over there. It seems they are just comparing notes from this thread to their own member list. It doesn't say that I am "banned", but I do get a message that I am under "Administrative moderation" -whatever the fuck that means...

Since I know they are trolling our site, I would like to know the reasoning behind this decision. If I have said something that has offended you please let me know what it was and I will gladly repeat it.
      Piss em off here get banned there! I can't even remember why I quit corral.net. I sort of remember mustangforums.net or whatever it was but not corral. It was a pretty good little site there for awhile.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Canadians don't know what freedom of speech means. They could look it up, but they're still busy crying in the fetal position since Mike Myers made The Love Guru.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Canadians don't know what freedom of speech means. They could look it up, but they're still busy crying in the fetal position since Mike Myers made The Love Guru.
          I'm pretty sure "Greg" isn't one of the Canadians. Looks like he just enjoys sucking them off and flexing his mod powers.

Comment

• Im banned since last night. This is the box I get.
            You have empty profile fields that are required to be filled in. Please visit your profile page to update these fields.
            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• I LOL'd

Talisman - the response from I<3titties
              Who is that or 95snake? I've never owned a mustang in my life nor been a part of any forums until recently, because I was looking for info on supercharging my 5.4. I have had 2 lightnings and my f150 that I have now and a 67 Camaro that I have owned since 86. I think you have me mixed up with someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                I'm pretty sure "Greg" isn't one of the Canadians. Looks like he just enjoys sucking them off and flexing his mod powers.
                Originally posted by Greg@GLD
                I don't go places I am not welcome and don't go cause trouble for people either... It looks like the lounge crowd has migrated over there, so don't be left out in the cold! Get over there and join the party...
                Looks like he is all about supporting an evacuation just as long as it is not here at DFWMustangs

On the same front my membership has dissappeared, I think I am gonna have to ask for my $30ish back from AF. Not saying Greg is canadian but he is supermoding and you can bet he will keep checking this thread for more to jack with.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  Looks like he is all about supporting an evacuation just as long as it is not here at DFWMustangs

On the same front my membership has dissappeared, I think I am gonna have to ask for my $30ish back from AF. Not saying Greg is canadian but he is supermoding and you can bet he will keep checking this thread for more to jack with.

He needs to worry about moderating his daily cock intake. That shit can't be healthy.

Comment

• They deleted the threads and made a new one doing damage control.

I guess stirring the pot made someone step up and continue the Corral Day or whatever.
                    WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                      They deleted the threads and made a new one doing damage control.

I guess stirring the pot made someone step up and continue the Corral Day or whatever.
                      There's still a Fish Fucker thread.

Until thier nut loving mod reads this.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        I went to look earlier and found that when logged in, I am no longer able to see the "lounge" over there. I have said nothing offensive over there. It seems they are just comparing notes from this thread to their own member list. It doesn't say that I am "banned", but I do get a message that I am under "Administrative moderation" -whatever the fuck that means...

I have the same "issue". All I said was I hoped AF got kicked in the nuts again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Seems like Chris is the international name of assholes.

That site is literally too slow to fuck with.
                          Watch it fucker!

Haha

Comment

Working...
                          X