Canadians are pissing off another site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
    I saw you were having trouble via your FB posts, but never saw where you said it was running. Haven't been connected to the net that much lately.
    Cranked last Saturday, but still wasn't running right. I felt like such an idiot when I figured out why. Saturn had made a comment about having the sending line and bypass line mixed up. Due to still running the 4cyl fuel lines they look the same. As soon as I swapped out the lines I had over 100lbs of fuel pressure...lol. Almost a year down over something so ignorant and stupid. Oh well, I chalk it up to part of the learning process.

Comment

• Haha. They already banned me after just a few hours. It took them the better part of a month to ban me after posting a couple dozen anal fisting pics on dfwstangs.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by 78X View Post
        do you swallow?
        I wonder why we only have 5 girls on this site....

Since the question is already asked though........

Comment

• Scott can vouch for me. I can hold my own. Guys don't scare me, and you can't offend me. I'm a dude with a 'gina. I love my cars, my kids and to bs and have fun. You can't hurt my feelings. I have had guys treat me like shit, and I have had girls treat me like shit. I'm not here to get laid, or impress people. I'm here to meet people, chill and bull shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaggedyGT View Post
            I'm here to rack up a post count.
            We can tell.

Comment

Cranked last Saturday, but still wasn't running right. I felt like such an idiot when I figured out why. Saturn had made a comment about having the sending line and bypass line mixed up. Due to still running the 4cyl fuel lines they look the same. As soon as I swapped out the lines I had over 100lbs of fuel pressure...lol. Almost a year down over something so ignorant and stupid. Oh well, I chalk it up to part of the learning process.
              As long as you take something positive from it then it won't be in vein.

Comment

Scott can vouch for me. I can hold my own. Guys don't scare me, and you can't offend me. I'm a dude with a 'gina. I love my cars, my kids and to bs and have fun. You can't hurt my feelings. I have had guys treat me like shit, and I have had girls treat me like shit. I'm not here to get laid, or impress people. I'm here to meet people, chill and bull shit.
                What about the local cougar? Leah should drop by in a bit.

Comment

I'm a dude with a 'gina.
                  That's funny because I'm almost positive that there are a few chicks with dicks here.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                    We can tell.
                    Nah just finished up my homework and am winding down. Emailing my Virgissippi crew and messing around on FB and here. I won't jack up my post count for a while cause I only hop on car sites once or twice a week.

Lone, I always learn from my mistakes. She is fixed now, and I can't go back and change it. Just ready to see what it puts down.

Comment

• dont worry guys, soon as leah finds out there is new female attention whore blood on her turf then we will see the real battle

Comment

Nah just finished up my homework and am winding down. Emailing my Virgissippi crew and messing around on FB and here. I won't jack up my post count for a while cause I only hop on car sites once or twice a week.

Lone, I always learn from my mistakes. She is fixed now, and I can't go back and change it. Just ready to see what it puts down.
                        I'm just givin you crap, welcome aboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          Bullshit. You're on here everyday. Your avoiding her.
                          You editted your post to fix "you to you're", but you still didn't fix all the grammar mistakes. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                            I wonder why we only have 5 girls on this site....

Since the question is already asked though........
                            Because the rest were spitters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              Because the rest were spitters.

Giggity

Comment

• Raggedy Gooch Time?

Comment

Working...
                                X