genesis r spec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scootro View Post
    is the resale value worth a damn on a high end car like that?
    That is why, I wouldn't buy one. I didn't say it wasn't a nice car, I have two here at the shop, 2.0t they are both coupes. Its too new of a car, for it to show if the resale and quality is going to be there. Inside it looks nice so does the outside, wheels, and brakes look good.

Osiris you want to talk about in ignorant statement, If I am spending 50k, on the car, what does that have to do with being a baller???? Spending 50k on a hyundai is the same as spending 50k on a benz or lexus or bmw??? I didn't realize that it was different money.
    93gt 331 ys trim, tremmec, 5 lug
    00z28 lq9 6.0, ls6 intake, ported throttle body, custom grind pat g cam.moser 9inch
    05 accord coupe daily
    89 gta lq9 swap in process.
    89 gun metal grey gta 97k original miles in pieces waiting to be crushed cali and salt killer her
    89 White GTA shell all stock and keeping it that. Finally got my white t top gta.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
      I fucking love it. It's so much better.
      Thanks for the input.

I saw that enterprise had the Genesis coupe in their fleet and I purposely requested that car. It is one of the nicest cars I have driven. Its extremely different than the coupe but I am confident the coupe will be a great car too.

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
        Thanks for the input.

I saw that enterprise had the Genesis coupe in their fleet and I purposely requested that car. It is one of the nicest cars I have driven. Its extremely different than the coupe but I am confident the coupe will be a great car too.
        They have a coupe to rent???

Comment

I'm not pretentious, but I wouldn't ever drive a Hyundai or a KIA. That's just me. If I want luxury, I'll buy German.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            I'm not pretentious, but I wouldn't ever drive a Hyundai or a KIA. That's just me. If I want luxury, I'll buy German.
            I think that's the textbook definition of pretentious.
            Ford
            GM
            Toyota
            VAG

Comment

Oh well. I really could care less.

Comment

In what way would you care less?

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                  In what way would you care less?
                  Possibly your way, Jr.

Comment

Couldn't care less? It's all good. I still would have an urge to get an LS460 or E550 and spend the extra $20k over a comparable Genesis. Though, having driven my Dad's fairly extensively, I'd try to be smart with the money and get the Hyundai.

You really should drive one before setting your stereotype in stone. Japan has been slipping for a while and the Koreans really are on a mission. Their product is evidence of that.
                    Ford
                    GM
                    Toyota
                    VAG

Comment

I've driven all kinds of cars in my lifetime as well. I have also owned quite an array. I just dont dig the cheapness and the copycat nature they have. So they might be better cars now, but I'm pretty set in my ways. If they are good cars, then cool. Someone else can enjoy them, but not myself. Not dogging anyone that has one, just not my cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
                        They have a coupe to rent???
                        sorry I meant that it was a sedan.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                          is the resale value worth a damn on a high end car like that?
                          From my experience with BMW, the resale when buying new is crap, but the trade-in and resale values on used is pretty decent. With any new car you're gonna take a hit driving it off the lot, but the premium models seem to take a bigger hit than the rest.

I can't speak for the Hyundai, it doesn't have the nameplate to bank on that the competitiors have though.

Comment

watch used prices of the premium Hyundai models... they hold pretty well

I think Hyundai has a HUGE stigma to overcome... hell, even I say "I don't know if I could bring myself to drop that kind of coin on a HYUNDAI!!", but stats don't lie. They have come a LONG way
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                              From my experience with BMW, the resale when buying new is crap, but the trade-in and resale values on used is pretty decent. With any new car you're gonna take a hit driving it off the lot, but the premium models seem to take a bigger hit than the rest.

I can't speak for the Hyundai, it doesn't have the nameplate to bank on that the competitiors have though.
                              yea i was kinda thinking that also!

Comment

Working...
                              X