Must eats/see/do in Ft Lauderdale FL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must eats/see/do in Ft Lauderdale FL?

We decided to go to Fort Lauderdale instead of Port Aransas. Thanks for all the replies!

I went Ft Laudersale last summer but unfortunately it was for business and I had NO time to do anything as I was only there for a couple days. Going for 4 nights 5 days. Going to go to Miami during the stay for a day.. maybe 2... but staying in Fort Lauderadale.

Seafood- whats the best place to eat in Ft LAuderdale along the coast. I know there are tons but I want dfwstangers recommendations.

Pizza/mediterranean etc... good place to try?

Must see and do in Ft Lauderdale.....? We're definitely going to get sun and hang out at the beach and people watch haha.
    Facebook- Twist of Vape
    Facebook- Chatlaniphoto

Adrian wants to hang sometime bro. Lets do Karokee or something in the future. As far as FL! Hell are you driving or flying. Its expensive either way.
    GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

We are flying and renting a car...come to Reetz in Richardson this Friday!
      Facebook- Twist of Vape
      Facebook- Chatlaniphoto

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby C 01TA View Post
        We are flying and renting a car...come to Reetz in Richardson this Friday!
        Ok I will let her know. We need a night out
        GOD BLESS TEXAS
        August Landscaping
        214-779-7278
        Seb's high class.
        He'll mow your grass.
        He'll kick your ass.
        And while his kidney stones pass,
        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

dumpycapri85 in 1..2..3 thats were he grew up i think!

Comment

Theres so many places to eat and shop at.. I pulled it up on Google Earth and dammmm...looks like this vacation is gonna go fast!
            Facebook- Twist of Vape
            Facebook- Chatlaniphoto

Comment

ok.. going next week for a week.. I looked up many spots to see and do but still want suggestions from people on here! Thanks!
              Facebook- Twist of Vape
              Facebook- Chatlaniphoto

Comment

There are many nice and expensive places to eat down there...what I couldnt get used to was the 70+ year olds walking around in thongs and dark leathery skin. Ft Lauderdale is more of a senior retirement community than the vacation hot spot it was back in the 80s.

Check out Cafe Emunah on A1A and 15th St Fisheries.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  There are many nice and expensive places to eat down there...what I couldnt get used to was the 70+ year olds walking around in thongs and dark leathery skin. Ft Lauderdale is more of a senior retirement community than the vacation hot spot it was back in the 80s.

Check out Cafe Emunah on A1A and 15th St Fisheries.

Thanks! I dont mind hitting up a couple expensive places as long as its casual and the food is awesome! I'm ready to tear up some good seafood from the Atlantic!
                  Facebook- Twist of Vape
                  Facebook- Chatlaniphoto

Comment

If you're feeling rowdy, try a Primanti bros sandwich.

Comment

Seafood- whats the best place to eat in Ft LAuderdale along the coast. I know there are tons but I want dfwstangers recommendations.
                      If you want the BEST in seafood, make the 45 minute drive down to Miami (South Beach.) Theres a place called "Joe's Stone Crab." It is the oldest restaurant in Miami, and to this day the best seafood I've ever had!! It gets crazy good reviews, and both times I've been there, there have been some big time "stars" eating there as well. I am 110% confident in making this recommendation to you!

In 1913, Joe Weiss opened up a small lunch counter on Miami Beach. This was before Miami Beach was even a city. Folks stopped in to chat and for a top-notch fish sandwich and fries. This, of course, was only the beginning, and what happened next is a story worth telling.
                      sigpic

Comment

I think it's gonna take more than a 3 count...

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
                        dumpycapri85 in 1..2..3 thats were he grew up i think!
                        Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                        Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                        Originally posted by Bringit View Post

Comment

Just depends what you like to do, lauderdale is about 25-30 min from WPB and about the same. I'd suggest visiting south beach just once to check it out. Not my kind of place but cool non the less. Downtown ft lauderdale has a great night life and is a blast. I spend about 6 months out of the year in that area if you need any help or ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Bringit View Post
                            If you want the BEST in seafood, make the 45 minute drive down to Miami (South Beach.) Theres a place called "Joe's Stone Crab." It is the oldest restaurant in Miami, and to this day the best seafood I've ever had!! It gets crazy good reviews, and both times I've been there, there have been some big time "stars" eating there as well. I am 110% confident in making this recommendation to you!

http://www.joesstonecrab.com/
                            that does sound good! I love trying platters with a mix of everything. Thanks!

We will check out south beach for sure!
                            Facebook- Twist of Vape
                            Facebook- Chatlaniphoto

Comment

Working...
                            X