Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've been at Toyota of Plano for over 2 hours...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been at Toyota of Plano for over 2 hours...

Waiting on a fucking oil change for my mom's Rav-4. Son of a bitch, if this shit wasn't free I'd be doing it myself and it would probably only take 20 minutes

yep, i know your pain, Freeman Toyota took 1.5 hours on mine.

Comment

The worst part is that I can see the car from here. It's sitting in the make-ready bay and has been there for an hour. All I can get out of anybody is "just a few more minutes." Motherfuckers.

Comment

One of the reasons I hated writing service. Telling people 2-3 hours for an oil change. It seems so ridiculous but when there were 15-20 people in front of you wanting the same thing, and doing a multi-point inspection on top of the oil change, it can take some time.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Go terrorist on them and start threatening to kick a dent in a new vehicle every ten minutes until your demands are met.

Comment

I took my BMW to Moritz to get the oil changed and it took about 2.5 hours. They asked me if I had an appointment, and made sure to tell me,"Wow, we don't normally get models this old in.."(Car was 7 years old) LOL, fucking pricks. I loved that car and couldn't wait to fucking get rid of it.

Comment

Walk in and scream "I'll start a tsunami up in this motherfucker that make nukes go into meltdown!"

Comment

I've found that if I go to Toyota of Fort Worth on Friday at 5:15 they are always done by 5:45. Go on Saturday though and it'll be an hour plus.

Comment

Some freebie.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                    I've found that if I go to Toyota of Fort Worth on Friday at 5:15 they are always done by 5:45. Go on Saturday though and it'll be an hour plus.
                    I take mine in there, walk into the back parts counter, go have lunch with a coupe parts guys, few techs, and a service advisor or two. My shits done wheb we get back.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

You couldnt pay me to take my car to a dealer to get an oil change.

Comment

you only think it's "free".....trust me...it's being paid for every month.....
                        "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
                          you only think it's "free".....trust me...it's being paid for every month.....
                          With interest!
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I stopped taking my truck into the Dodge dealership when the service writer recommended that I change the tranny, transfer case and differential fluid at 15k miles.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Something to entertain you while you wait -

Comment

Working...
                              X