• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Such a homer!

Comment

Banco de Jalisco

Comment

Navy Fed. I love the shit out of em, but FUCK it sucks only having one branch in DFW.

Comment

ING
          only complaint is that I can't deposit a paper check via the iphone app like I can with Chase.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
            Old school Bank One which is now Chase. No complaint since 1994. Any issues that I had were immediately resolved on the phone

What campus or what building do you work at?
            North Beach Street in FTW. Used to be Countrywide. Home loans and Insurance

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
              Old school Bank One which is now Chase. No complaint since 1994. Any issues that I had were immediately resolved on the phone
              Same here, except change 1994 to 2003.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Wells Fargo. No problems. Real easy
                99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

My employer, Citi.(dumb but free, I hate the idea of my employer having access to see my spending habits.)
                  Ded

Comment

Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
                    I'm a BOA employee...so of course for me it's BOA. But I've been with BOA for 12 years, every since I had my first checking account.
                    I'm with BofA. Had the same checking account # since 1984, when it was Interfirst.

Comment

BoA, although I'm slowly taking my money out and transferring it to Southwest Airlines Credit Union (4% APY checking). My biggest complaint with BoA is that they don't have free ATMs or good rates on anything. They're everywhere in the US, but when I travel abroad, they're agreements with foreign banks are always the ones with less ATMs in major metro areas. They charge a conversion fee for the amount withdrawn and the amount of the foreign ATM fee. If you use it for checking in the US only, it's fine. If you want a return on anything, not worth it.

I was with Guaranty and they were by far the best of the bigger banks. Free ATMs worldwide and decent rates/programs for a wide variety of customers. The staff was always a pleasure to work with.

BBVA (after they bought out Guaranty), hated it and pulled all of my money out. Worst bank ever. They pay their employees shit and don't let them sell any products to make money, so in return there's a high turnover and shitty customer service.

Credit Unions are by far the best experiences across the board. Santa Fe Credit Union (railroad) and Southwest Airlines Credit Union are my personal experiences. Always great rates on products, free ATMs worldwide and no conversion fees for withdrawing foreign currency or making purchases abroad.

Comment

El Banco de America
                        Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          Chase
                          You like when Jamie Dimon grabs you by the back of the neck and eases your head down?

Comment

Chase, love them.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              You like when Jamie Dimon grabs you by the back of the neck and eases your head down?
                              He doesn't pay me near well enough for any of that foolishness, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                                Dimon is a god!
                                Last edited by slow99; 03-15-2011, 08:09 PM.
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X