Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
    Navy Federal Credit Union.

They're good if you're active duty. I'm about to see how good they are for civilians.
    Sucked for me since the only branch that they showed near me (Rowlett) was in FtW near the base. It wouldn't have been bad if I had direct depost at the time.

Use WF now for about a year, no complaints yet.

Comment

Chase, Capital One , USAA, Texans credit union. They have all pissed me off at one time or another
      2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
      Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
      Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
      Speedlogix Catch Can
      Resonator Delete

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
        USAA and EECU, No complaints.
        Same here!

Comment

I use Bank of America
          Personal Account & Business Account

I have to say I am very happy with them & will continue doing business there. I am able to have my account denied at sale if the funds are not there & if the sale does go through. They have reversed the $35 fee on different occasions
          GOD BLESS TEXAS
          August Landscaping
          214-779-7278
          Seb's high class.
          He'll mow your grass.
          He'll kick your ass.
          And while his kidney stones pass,
          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

United States Navy Federal Credit Union, it takes forever to deposit a check and there is only one bank near dallas and that's in ft worth.

Comment

Chase - fo far, so good. (about 3 years)
              BofA - got tired of misc charges popping up and having to call for removal, so I dropped them. (10 years)

Comment

Compass

Comment

USAA, if I did not use USAA I'd use Texans Credit Union.

I've done some work for Texans and generally their business seems like a great business. Customer service oriented and employee focused. (generally speaking) Not the standard financial sweatshop.

My small interactions with NFCU have been superb.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I have BofA, got stationed in Germany, got pickpocketed, and had to wait for BofA to send the card to my home of record because they wouldn't send it straight to me, then for my parents to send it to me, my card broke while in Georgia, so I walked into a BofA to send a new card to me, wrote down my address and they said to would be mailed there. It wasn't. Now in Colorado, my card doesn't scan well, but don't feel like being without one for over a month while I wait on a new one. With no BofA atm's I get charged an additional 2 dollars for not using a BofA atm. I get charged 10 bucks a month for online banking that I never set up online. Fuck bank of America, I am switching to USAA this month.
                    De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Chase

Comment

Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
                        I have BofA, got stationed in Germany, got pickpocketed, and had to wait for BofA to send the card to my home of record because they wouldn't send it straight to me, then for my parents to send it to me, my card broke while in Georgia, so I walked into a BofA to send a new card to me, wrote down my address and they said to would be mailed there. It wasn't. Now in Colorado, my card doesn't scan well, but don't feel like being without one for over a month while I wait on a new one. With no BofA atm's I get charged an additional 2 dollars for not using a BofA atm. I get charged 10 bucks a month for online banking that I never set up online. Fuck bank of America, I am switching to USAA this month.
                        I have online banking and don't get charged $10 a month? Why would you need to get money out of the atm frequently? I would either use the card as a debit card (only under $50 though!) and/or take more cash out to last longer.
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

USAA - zero complaints and I use them for everything possible.
                          Wells Fargo only because they bought my mortgages - no complaints but I don't really use them.

Comment

Chase

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              Chase
                              Such a homer!

Comment

I almost never use atms for that reason. I need to call about that online fee, see if I can get a refund before I cancel it.
                                De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Working...
                                X