It just won't quit in Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It just won't quit in Japan

MSN just reported breaking news: Japan has alerted Northern Japan citizens to get to higher ground immediately...sounds like another possible tsunami?
    Fox just reported breaking news that reactor 3 at the same plant just had a huge hydrogen explosion.
    I think Japan is just fuxxed.

I really feel for them.

Comment

That's terrible, they are all in my prayers.
      An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

And more smoke/possible explosion at the Daiichi (#1) plant.

Man, this is all breaking my heart. After spending three years there, I have sort of a kinship or bond with the Japanese people and the country. I'll say this though, if there is any country on earth that can overcome this and do it well...it's Japan.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

The #3 reactor exploded.
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Where is Voltron when you need him?? Man that's horrible for that country.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

If anyone want's to donate to those helping in the relief efforts, here's a good one to donate to.

Comment

Invisible Godzilla FTL. They just can't catch a break.

Comment

The end is near
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Ruh Row!
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                      The end is near
                      x2

I can't imagine what these people are going through. Makes you realize how fortunate you are.
                      See you later...

Comment

Prime Minister Kan just addressed the country. He mentioned the issues at reactors #1,#3, and #4. He SPECIFICALLY failed to mention #2. He even said that he was addressing the "big picture" of the overall situation even though he has specifically mentioned the other three reactors. He even dodged a direct question about reactor #2...

He said reactor #4 had a small fire...

The equivalent of his chief of staff finally addressed the #2 reactor explosion. He specifically said that it was not a hydrogen explosion but an explosion within the suppression chamber and that there was a "little bit" of radiation leaked.

I'm not buying the "little bit" part. They have evacuated EVERYONE but the people pumping water in from the sea.

Now there is a lot of speculation that TEMCO has been lying to the public. Something they've done in the past.

Comment

What amazes me about these people is how postive they are. They are offering to share their food with news reporters. They have no looting or chaos! If this happened in LA it would be straight Anarcy! Hope thats spelled right. You guys have made me spell my shit right LOL
                          GOD BLESS TEXAS
                          August Landscaping
                          214-779-7278
                          Seb's high class.
                          He'll mow your grass.
                          He'll kick your ass.
                          And while his kidney stones pass,
                          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Anarchy

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                              What amazes me about these people is how postive they are. They are offering to share their food with news reporters. They have no looting or chaos! If this happened in LA it would be straight Anarcy! Hope thats spelled right. You guys have made me spell my shit right LOL
                              Oh come on SEB, we can't make you do anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X