Leaving the Country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving the Country

Okay, odd question but does anyone know of any travel agents? The wife wants to check on her family in NZ after the recent earthquakes and I do NOT want to fly through LAX.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

I am assuming that the flights you looked at already are all going through LAX?
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I looked on priceline.com and all were through LAX and a few through San Fran but were a couple hundred dollars more. What is it about LAX you don't care for?
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

DFW is a busier airport than LAX. Not to mention, you're only flying to LA, not driving around it.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          Okay, odd question but does anyone know of any travel agents? The wife wants to check on her family in NZ after the recent earthquakes and I do NOT want to fly through LAX.
          travel agents are so 1988, just keep searching online.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            What is so bad about lax?it isn't bad at all for connecting

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
              What is so bad about lax?it isn't bad at all for connecting
              My first time was quite aggravating, especially at 2 AM. If you have never connected to the international terminal it can be quite tiring - a lot of walking, plus the only thing anyone wants to give you is vague directions.

Comment

I despise going through LAX. It's filthy, I have to leave the building to go to the international side and I wind up with 10 panhandlers begging for money and some guy who looks like he works there trying to hit me up for 'donations' for him to guide me where I'm going.
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                X