X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.0 earthquake just reported in Snyder, Tx

damn.

Comment

Alright, that's it, who pissed off Earth?
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

We did
        Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Charlie Sheen fucked mother earth, and now she is pissed.

Comment

Anyone else find it strange that three of the top ten earthquakes since 1900 have happened in the past 6-7 years?
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
              Anyone else find it strange that three of the top ten earthquakes since 1900 have happened in the past 6-7 years?
              I'm sure technology and increased monitoring have a role in that. As well as increasing population.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                I'm sure technology and increased monitoring have a role in that. As well as increasing population.
                I would think the technology from now and 1900 has improved since then, no? I don't see what that has to do with anything considering some of the worst have happened early 1900's. Also, the highest deaths also occurred early 1900's too.

Comment

Shits about to hit the fan!
                  GOD BLESS TEXAS
                  August Landscaping
                  214-779-7278
                  Seb's high class.
                  He'll mow your grass.
                  He'll kick your ass.
                  And while his kidney stones pass,
                  He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I would think the technology from now and 1900 has improved since then, no? I don't see what that has to do with anything considering some of the worst have happened early 1900's. Also, the highest deaths also occurred early 1900's too.
                    Yes it has improved and become more widespread...which is exactly why we would catch more...making sense yet?

Comment

Waiting for some tinfoil hat wearer to declare 2012.
                      Originally posted by grove rat
                      shiiiiiit.. i love em thick

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        Yes it has improved and become more widespread...which is exactly why we would catch more...making sense yet?
                        Not at all. I think you should look up to top ten earthquake list and see where they are geographically. I didn't know technology was required to know if the ground beneath them was shaking to holy hell and killed thousands of people.

Comment

remember last year, maybe two years ago?, there were minor quakes in south texas (hill country iirc).

no biggie. shit happens.

Comment

Not at all. I think you should look up to top ten earthquake list and see where they are geographically. I didn't know technology was required to know if the ground beneath them was shaking to holy hell and killed thousands of people.
                            Im sure there have been bigger quakes. Most of the world is unpopulated....

Of course in the early 1900s the only ones recorded would be in the presence of civlization.

But holy shit at the 9.5 in Chile, thats 700x stronger than the one in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              Im sure there have been bigger quakes. Most of the world is unpopulated....

Of course in the early 1900s the only ones recorded would be in the presence of civlization.

But holy shit at the 9.5 in Chile, thats 700x stronger than the one in Japan.
                              I used 1900 since that was the first thing google returned. There are much more that have been reported back to 1800s and even further I believe.

Comment

Working...
                              X