Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has there ever been an epic thread in the classifieds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has there ever been an epic thread in the classifieds?

I rarely go in there but I never see much of interest. What have I missed?
    An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Soylent Green is PEOPLE.

Comment

Any ad by Reggie Strout is always good for a laugh.

Comment

The dude that had goats listed for sale became good when somebody asked if he would part them out
        pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

The Helicopter thread was epic...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Everytime mr edd posts in the wrong category for parts and Denny calls him out on it is epic.
            Everytime I laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
              The dude that had goats listed for sale became good when somebody asked if he would part them out
              Damn! missed this one, how long ago was it?

Comment

Originally posted by 01-GATOR View Post
                Damn! missed this one, how long ago was it?
                04/05 ish maybe
                pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                  Everytime mr edd posts in the wrong category for parts and Denny calls him out on it is epic.
                  Everytime I laugh.
                  Fucking shit... really? Every motherfucking ad HAS to be in the wrong fucking subforum?!?! How can one stupid mother fucker be so consistantly wrong at everything he comes in contact with?

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    The Helicopter thread was epic...
                    I'm still waiting for a submarine so I can say everything has been for sale on here!

Comment

about 5 years ago there was a good one wher a girl had signed for an ss camaro for her boyfriend.. car was paid off in her name and she caught him cheating and sold it fr 1500 bucks.. that one went to 5 pages really fast
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        I'm still waiting for a submarine so I can say everything has been for sale on here!

I'm holding out for the lions and hippo in the animal section.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                          about 5 years ago there was a good one wher a girl had signed for an ss camaro for her boyfriend.. car was paid off in her name and she caught him cheating and sold it fr 1500 bucks.. that one went to 5 pages really fast
                          Wasn't there something like that with a motorcycle in Oklahoma for real cheap also? Same kinda scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            Fucking shit... really? Every motherfucking ad HAS to be in the wrong fucking subforum?!?! How can one stupid mother fucker be so consistantly wrong at everything he comes in contact with?
                            lol. I only open his up to see If i can get there before you call out his stupidity. I am 0 for like 5 with this game.

Comment

Working...
                            X