Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I get a good deal on nursery furniture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't you just build some...I thought you were good with your hands! : )

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
      Brad, after looking EVERYWHERE we ended up getting everything from Lone Star Baby in NRH. I believe they have a location in Frisco as well. Most everything out there is cheap junk. I wanted something that was real wood and made well. Lone Star had exactly what we wanted. It wasn't cheap, but the bed converts from infant to toddler to adult, the hutch and dresser drawers have "no finger smash" slides and I know the stuff will last.

This is what we ended up with (in espresso).

Beware that some of the more popular items are order only. Our set took 10 weeks to arrive.
      We just left the one in Frisco...you're right! They're not cheap!

Originally posted by Real Estate Nate View Post
      Why don't you just build some...I thought you were good with your hands! : )
      You must be thinking of someone else! Lol. I'm no furniture builder!

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
        We just left the one in Frisco...you're right! They're not cheap!

You must be thinking of someone else! Lol. I'm no furniture builder!
        He is thinking of sgtbeavis i thing or whomever it is.

Good luck. I'd try and buy it used. Why buy something your just going to throw away or sell.

Comment

Lone Star Baby is popular these days. As is Buy Buy Baby. We actually bought our convertible at Target. dark color, held up just fine, with matching dresser and changing table. Now the changing table was shit. but the crib was nice. My parents were paying for it and i didn't want them to pay a fortune, so that's why i went with the target one. We did splurge on a nice glider though, that i still have Will's room and read to him in every night.

Comment

Working...
          X