Empire Motors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empire Motors

anyone here ever do business with them i just bought a cobra from them yesterday well paid for it and i live 2 hours away and cant get them to answer my calls or want to meet me to let me pick up the car and wile i was at the bank signing the paperwork i called them to get fax number after i had signed papers so i could send them drafting instructions they asked me if i could wait a couple of days because someone else was looking at it i mean damn and people wonder why the ecomony is bad

You should seriously go fuck yourself for thinking we should be subjected to this kind of nonsensical bullshit.

Comment

Are they part of empire records?

Comment

p Diddy?
        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
          You should seriously go fuck yourself for thinking we should be subjected to this kind of nonsensical bullshit.
          lol /agreed

Comment

A+
            WRX

Comment

Empire Carpet?

Comment

so you bought a car without looking at or being there in person? really?

Comment

I like tator tots!

Comment

by chance your last name isn't Eddins is it?

Comment

yes i bought a car without looking at it in person have done it several times actually and always had good luck but looks like i may not get this one i just saw it on craigslist again for sale so idk what is going on with them they have instructions for drafting i will never do business here again and would not encourage anyone else to either

Comment

Originally posted by jason07
                        A friend of mine Clifton out here bought a 2004 Cobra from them back in October. They gave him a huge run around when it came to the selling price of the car. Luckily his wife is a raging bitch and was able to get them to agree to what they had initially said they would sell the car for in the first place.

At the end of the day he got a 2004 Cobra for a heeeeeellllllll of a price. He just ignores the fact that its been crunched on all 4 corners and he pays attention to the almost 500 HP it has.
                        lol at raging bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
                          lol at raging bitch.
                          x2 LMAO!
                          GOD BLESS TEXAS
                          August Landscaping
                          214-779-7278
                          Seb's high class.
                          He'll mow your grass.
                          He'll kick your ass.
                          And while his kidney stones pass,
                          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

they also sold a turbo 03 that had blowby issues...had the motor rebuilt and put back in and 500 miles later its got the problem even worse...guy in houston bought it
                            Texas Fastest Streetcar Shootout
                            2008 Spring : 13.00 index Champion
                            2008 Summer : Fastest Street Car Runner Up : 13.00 index Champion
                            2008 Summer KODFWS : Runner Up

Comment

Originally posted by want1 View Post
                              anyone here ever do business with them i just bought a cobra from them yesterday well paid for it and i live 2 hours away and cant get them to answer my calls or want to meet me to let me pick up the car and wile i was at the bank signing the paperwork i called them to get fax number after i had signed papers so i could send them drafting instructions they asked me if i could wait a couple of days because someone else was looking at it i mean damn and people wonder why the ecomony is bad
                              The name sounds like a note lot that doesn't give a shit about about taking a draft; but would rather get some jackass' tax return, repo the car as soon as the first payment is late, and sell it a few more times in the same fashion.

Comment

Working...
                              X