Originally posted by roliath View Post
    whats the other site called?
    dfwmotorsports.net Im not going till I get invite, if I do

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
      whats the other site called?
      Check the old site.

Comment

we just knew about it bc it was on facebook. they're not sending out invites, lol

Comment

So why didn't he just stay on this one?
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrina View Post
            we just knew about it bc it was on facebook. they're not sending out invites, lol

Cool, I guess!:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Katrina View Post

This.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that site will end up with the same mods as the previous board, and there won't be any post count transfer or tags, etc.

It's a new place, a new forum, with a new feel and I'm sure when it gets going new rules.

They can both co-exist, I still don't see what the problem is with more than one forum.

dfwmustangs gets to be what everyone wanted it to be, "their interpretation of what dfwstangs was for them"

Comment

I can hang on both. the layout is different, but i can get use to it.

Comment

Looks like a lot of people are already registering over there. So, where is this all going to end up? A diluted membership body scattered across 3 sites?

From what I've been reading everyone was gung ho about this site a few days ago. Has the tides changed already? This is nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
                      Looks like a lot of people are already registering over there. So, where is this all going to end up? A diluted membership body scattered across 3 sites?

From what I've been reading everyone was gung ho about this site a few days ago. Has the tides changed already? This is nuts.
                      The tides they has a changed oh lawd.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I can balance like 4 or 5, it's not like I have a life or anything.

Comment

I registered, but this one is fine with me.

Comment

Man fuck all this nonsense. I'm still working on getting us our own AOL chatroom.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                              Man fuck all this nonsense. I'm still working on getting us our own AOL chatroom.
                              I got us a yahoo pool room.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                                Fuck it guey just get one for da MExicans,we all stick together anyways

Comment

Working...
                                X