The aftermath new sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
    Again, how is it splitting it up? I guarantee you that at least 90% of the people on here are on other boards.
    Right but you go to multiple sites to talk to the same people?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
      Right but you go to multiple sites to talk to the same people?
      I have, yes..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        How do we view this? Jose started his site this evening. It has a very different feel to it, even though it is a crossover of the same players.

This site has the 'stangs' feel to it like Forrest said and is good. So do the two sites co-exist happily as different flavors or does this become a situation of side choosing? It feels like a divorced family.
        Come here son, daddy will give you a hug.

David

Comment

I have, yes..
          Well then you either have too much time on your hands or are going to sites that arent local and just happen to have some of the same people like the corral. Either way, its obviously retarded to split one site into two different sites. You can rationalize it anyway you want but the thought process is still retarded.

That being said, its a free country and I wish Jose all the luck in the world.

Comment

• I hope everyone can find happines on either or both sites. Jose and I wanted something that wasn't an exact copy of DFWstangs... so we created DFWmotorsports.net. We finally got it up and running late yesterday and I stayed up most of the night getting it all configured and usable. There are still things to change but I'm working on it.

Comment

Well then you either have too much time on your hands or are going to sites that arent local and just happen to have some of the same people like the corral. Either way, its obviously retarded to split one site into two different sites. You can rationalize it anyway you want but the thought process is still retarded.

That being said, its a free country and I wish Jose all the luck in the world.

There's no thought process behind it, it's something he's wanted for a while now. Why can't you understand that he didn't want another DFWS? Hell he says it in a thread he posted earlier. I'll even get it for you:

Originally posted by bitter jose View Post

But enough about that. Moving forward I'm planning on doing something different. I know people are calling me selfish and greedy but it's not about money or control, it's what I always wanted to do and if I had done it on “the other board” I would have stepped on to many toes and pissed off to many people who were used to the way things were/are . I was graciously offered 50% ownership of this board from Tyler. He certainly didn't have to make the offer and I appreciate it but I declined as I wanted to do something else with some good friends of mine. I guess it was time for a change for me as well and I guess now was as good a time as any. At least this way I won't offend people with change, like Obama did, and I can take some time learning the back end of running a message board which was something I was never really given an opportunity to do so before under the old pre-Canadian management.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                There's no thought process behind it, it's something he's wanted for a while now. Why can't you understand that he didn't want another DFWS? Hell he says it in a thread he posted earlier. I'll even get it for you:
                Hell, I said that before Jose even did.. a couple of days ago. He and I talked about it almost 2 years ago.

Comment

Hell, I said that before Jose even did.. a couple of days ago. He and I talked about it almost 2 years ago.
                  It's like talking to a wall... no wait, it's like talking to Big Studly.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                    i AM NOT moving once again. this is my home now
                    This too is my new home, lolz, the move was great though haha
                    Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

• Wow!! I'm actually causing drama

Just curious but when TSP and DFW LS1 were around, did people have this same argument on those websites? Pretty sure “the other board” was there first but did anybody ever say the same thing about those boards??

Comment

• OK this is SERIOUSLY getting old. All I did was post up my OPINION on the matter in a thread started by someone else. Just accept that not everyone will share the same opinion please. But Ill disect your post and explain....

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                        There's no thought process behind it, it's something he's wanted for a while now.
                        There IS a thought process there, and you posted it. It is something he wanted. Like I stated before, I wish him all the luck in the world.

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                        Why can't you understand that he didn't want another DFWS? Hell he says it in a thread he posted earlier. I'll even get it for you:
                        I already stated I know he wanted changes and I dont agree with his excuse about stepping on toes. When has he EVER worried about what the collective wanted? I dont mean that rudely either, he has said on there more than once that it was not a democracy and I agree completely. You wont ever be able to make everyone happy (obviously). So IMO, he could have changed the format at any time.

If Im wrong it wont be the first time and wont be the last, these are just opinions I have formed seeing all this unfold.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                          It's like talking to a wall... no wait, it's like talking to Big Studly.
                          Ouch, that once stings

<----runs with his tail between his legs to the corner.

Comment

I already stated I know he wanted changes and I dont agree with his excuse about stepping on toes. When has he EVER worried about what the collective wanted? I dont mean that rudely either, he has said on there more than once that it was not a democracy and I agree completely. You wont ever be able to make everyone happy (obviously). So IMO, he could have changed the format at any time.

If Im wrong it wont be the first time and wont be the last, these are just opinions I have formed seeing all this unfold.
                            Do you honestly believe if that was the case I wouldn't have done it? I ruled by fear LOL! People got out of line and I'd get on them. I have bad memory so I don't know if I might have jumped on your case. I always looked at the greater good of the group but didn't mine making some individual examples out of people.

Comment

• who cares....in or out or both? all the other drama is just that.

Comment

• Originally posted by bitter jose View Post
                                Do you honestly believe if that was the case I wouldn't have done it? I ruled by fear LOL! People got out of line and I'd get on them. I have bad memory so I don't know if I might have jumped on your case. I always looked at the greater good of the group but didn't mine making some individual examples out of people.
                                You never got on my case about anything. I wasnt reffering to your ways of banning people, that never bothered anyone (except maybe the trolls lol). But the old board was never a democracy and like I said, for good reason. I am reminded of all the years everyone said they wanted smilies and Chris (and maybe you, I cant remember) said no. I feel if you felt the board was layed out wrong then you would have fixed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X