No announcement yet.

The aftermath new sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMHO...it was greedy of Jose to start a new site regardless of what happened previously. I guess he is entitled to do whatever he pleases. Either way though...I can care less. I made my move based off of principal without any ties. I was sold for profit like a slave to a fucking degenerate canadian. This is home for me and this is what I feel we all wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      The tides they has a changed oh lawd.
      Apparently so.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        Man fuck all this nonsense. I'm still working on getting us our own AOL chatroom.

AOL is so 14.4...get that shit on netzero!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
          Looks like a lot of people are already registering over there. So, where is this all going to end up? A diluted membership body scattered across 3 sites?

From what I've been reading everyone was gung ho about this site a few days ago. Has the tides changed already? This is nuts.
          The original site will not last too much longer. Esp since most people here have been banned there. No reason to go over there if you can not view the back porch.

Comment

I'm mostly just a lurker, so I'll continue to lurk where the majority that I am used to reading posts from end up.

Comment

Just looked at his site, Uhm it seems like its dfws just edited and updated. So what's the deal with not staying on this one? I guess that one will be for the clique.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Great, its not like this will fracture the DFWStangs diaspora to a greater extent!
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I don't think the tides are turning. I think people will do their own thing. This site has a much faster, edgier and more aggressive feel, like the old school days. The new site has a different feel. I don't know if that is a more mature feel or a easier going coffee house kind of feel. It's not bad and and I'll go there but I think the majority of my time is going to be here.

Nib high football forever!

Comment

I bet a million dollars that someone starts making day of the week threads like on TSP over there.

Comment

I registered cause jose's my boy and I'll give it a shot but nothing will replace stangs, not even this site...

Comment

Originally posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR View Post
                        IMHO...it was greedy of Jose to start a new site regardless of what happened previously. I guess he is entitled to do whatever he pleases. Either way though...I can care less. I made my move based off of principal without any ties. I was sold for profit like a slave to a fucking degenerate canadian. This is home for me and this is what I feel we all wanted.
                        i agree

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                          I bet a million dollars that someone starts making day of the week threads like on TSP over there.
                          HA! i forgot about those...

Comment

The biggest difference between this site and dfws(07-10) is my urgency to get here first thing I wake up.

Comment

fyi, they're not sending "invites"...this isn't a birthday party; it's a new forum. kj posted a sticky on dfwstangs, announcing the new site...hell, that's how i found out about it.

it's www.dfwmotorsports.net (if you're wondering)

it does have a different feel to it, but it's also in its infancy...i don't know if you remember or not, but dfwstangs was way different than it is now, when it first started! (it's gone through multiple changes over the years) it's about the people, and jose and kj have been nothing but straight forward with everyone. they're my friends, as i consider several of you, so i'll support them in whatever they decide to do.

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                                fyi, they're not sending "invites"...this isn't a birthday party; it's a new forum. kj posted a sticky on dfwstangs, announcing the new site...hell, that's how i found out about it.

it's www.dfwmotorsports.net (if you're wondering)

it does have a different feel to it, but it's also in its infancy...i don't know if you remember or not, but dfwstangs was way different than it is now, when it first started! (it's gone through multiple changes over the years) it's about the people, and jose and kj have been nothing but straight forward with everyone. they're my friends, as i consider several of you, so i'll support them in whatever they decide to do.
                                Friends call friends back

Comment

Working...
                                X