The aftermath new sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
    You never got on my case about anything. I wasnt reffering to your ways of banning people, that never bothered anyone (except maybe the trolls lol). But the old board was never a democracy and like I said, for good reason. I am reminded of all the years everyone said they wanted smilies and Chris (and maybe you, I cant remember) said no. I feel if you felt the board was layed out wrong then you would have fixed it.
    Gotta remember, I was the face of “the other board” and actually had no power If I had power we wouldn't be having this conversation and I wouldn't hate Canadians as much as I do. Apparently my threats were hollow. BTW, I love smilies

Comment

• Soooo, when's the next banning spree, Jose? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
        Come here son, daddy will give you a hug.

David
        Hell no! Last time you hugged me you were in hour 3 of a chemically induced erection.

Comment

• I see three websites... all having basically the same forums as the other. I think the migration from the old one was actually healthy. We only had less than 10% active members and that's pretty much the ones that made the migration over here (both for good and bad). I look at it as a "community correction."

If this site goes to shit (hopefully not), then at least there are other options. Right now, I can just chill here. Ya, I'm part of other forums for other reasons, but I see just another of the same ol at that one. No need for two right now. I might go register just because Jose is my boy and I want to keep a connection with him in some way and show my support for whatever he chooses. That's what bros do.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR View Post
            "Home is where you make it...shit son, everybody knows that."
            You like to see homos naked? Thats cool man...
            G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
              I see three websites... all having basically the same forums as the other. I think the migration from the old one was actually healthy. We only had less than 10% active members and that's pretty much the ones that made the migration over here (both for good and bad). I look at it as a "community correction."

If this site goes to shit (hopefully not), then at least there are other options. Right now, I can just chill here. Ya, I'm part of other forums for other reasons, but I see just another of the same ol at that one. No need for two right now. I might go register just because Jose is my boy and I want to keep a connection with him in some way and show my support for whatever he chooses. That's what bros do.
              Suck up.

Comment

• here to stay

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                  I bet a million dollars that someone starts making day of the week threads like on TSP over there.
                  http://www.dfwmotorsports.net/showth...t-busy-posting!!!
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• ^Oh no...

Comment

• OH no, alert the media!

Comment

• Fucking facepalm.

Comment

• That can't be a good sign...

Comment

• <---doesn't 'get it' - someone 'splain it to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                              <---doesn't 'get it' - someone 'splain it to me.
                              Its a "day of the week" thread. Pretty typical of dieing/dead forums.
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• I can understand trying to drum up some interest in posting. For me, the format isn't very easy on the eyes and quickly lose interest.

Comment

Working...
                                X