The aftermath new sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The aftermath new sites

How do we view this? Jose started his site this evening. It has a very different feel to it, even though it is a crossover of the same players.

This site has the 'stangs' feel to it like Forrest said and is good. So do the two sites co-exist happily as different flavors or does this become a situation of side choosing? It feels like a divorced family.

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    How do we view this? Jose started his site this evening. It has a very different feel to it, even though it is a crossover of the same players.

This site has the 'stangs' feel to it like Forrest said and is good. So do the two sites co-exist happily as different flavors or does this become a situation of side choosing? It feels like a divorced family.

Damn, I guess I will never know since I didnt get an invite

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post

link???

Comment

Glad to know you guys bailed completely on dfwstangs

Comment

I don't see it working either Sean. Hard to say on how it develops.

I probably won't be posting a hell of alot over there as I have only had time for one board for years now, and this is it. Hell, I've been a member on TSP since 04 or so and barely have 30 posts if that says anything. I like Jose and everyone else over there so who knows...

Comment

I'll post on both, it's whatever. Jose's site will take some getting used to, though.

Comment

i AM NOT moving once again. this is my home now

Comment

Originally posted by Fox466 View Post
                I don't see it working either Sean. Hard to say on how it develops.

I probably won't be posting a hell of alot over there as I have only had time for one board for years now, and this is it. Hell, I've been a member on TSP since 04 or so and barely have 30 posts if that says anything. I like Jose and everyone else over there so who knows...
                That's kind of my deal. Time is limited right now, and about to be a hell of a lot more so in the near future.

Comment

Jesus..another site? I'm done joining new sites. I'll stick it out here, unless it implodes.

Comment

"Home is where you make it...shit son, everybody knows that."

Comment

I have limited time I can screw around on the internet. I'm not joining another site.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I dont get it? WTF??

nevermind, i got it.

Comment

Originally posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR View Post
                          "Home is where you make it...shit son, everybody knows that."
                          You like to see homos naked?

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                            You like to see homos naked?

Comment

whats the other site called?

Comment

Working...
                              X