Roommate got a Great Dane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roommate got a Great Dane

Jesus...this this is seven month old and already weighs 95lbs. It spent it's first night here last night and was crying like a baby this morning. Sounds like a Semi honking it's horn when it whines. It drools everywhere, and took a shit on the floor this morning as well. I know it's still a puppy, but damn, it's hard to think of something this big as a baby.

EDIT: Pic (He wouldn't keep his head still)

Last edited by jdgregory84; 03-11-2011, 09:03 AM.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Wow good luck with that, anything that big and I'd make it pay rent.
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
      Wow good luck with that, anything that big and I'd make it pay rent.
      This. Fuck a bunch of slobber streaks on everything...

Comment

Looks skinny. ? Have fun with that though!

Comment

Feed him! Looks like a good pup!

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
            Looks skinny. ? Have fun with that though!
            I saw the ribs and thought the same thing. We'll be feeding him 3 times a day to plump him up...if he keeps him. He's on a week long trial period right now. I think my roomie might have gotten in over his head a little bit. However, it's the dogs first day and still acts really anxious.

My cousin had one that got up to 190'ish lbs. He was a sweet dog, but I can't imagine raising him was easy.

Comment

my homie has an english mastiff that was the biggest of the litter

fool is maybe a year old and gotta be at LEAST 175lbs

but is he pretty cool and house broken

Comment

A lot of them get bad seperation anxiety, put him in a crate to keep the destructive side to a minumum, and walk him frequently. Once the dog adjusts too yall and a schedule, he will be a cool dog to have around.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  A lot of them get bad seperation anxiety, put him in a crate to keep the destructive side to a minumum, and walk him frequently. Once the dog adjusts too yall and a schedule, he will be a cool dog to have around.
                  I've got the back door open now to let him and the other dog (Black/Choco lab) come in and out as they please.

Comment

Looks way too skinny... Extra puppy food for a while please.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                      I've got the back door open now to let him and the other dog (Black/Choco lab) come in and out as they please.
                      Ust to get it out of the way, I told you so.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                        my homie has an english mastiff that was the biggest of the litter

fool is maybe a year old and gotta be at LEAST 175lbs

but is he pretty cool and house broken
                        My female is 170 ish and the males can get to 250. They are great dogs though, just make sure to have gloss painted walls and a good cleaner around.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Told me so about what? He was in a crate this morning before crying like crazy after about 5 minutes. No reason for him to be in one while somebody is home. He's actually really calm. He hasn't tried to tear anything up. He just walks back and forth really fast and grunts every once in a while. Right now he's just laying in the yard, chewing on a bone.

Comment

Fuck, his farts smell like the holocaust.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                              Fuck, his farts smell like the holocaust.

Comment

Working...
                              X