Co-workers that show no effort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    I was shopping for bathroom fixtures today from 9-11ish, and I'm now sitting around bullshitting with two and a half jews, watching them get drunk. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!
    I think i'll call it a day an hour early.. all this talk of incompetence makes me feel like i'm working too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
      I think i'll call it a day an hour early.. all this talk of incompetence makes me feel like i'm working too hard.
      A+ post.

I haven't even opened AS400 yet today.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
        Yeah, I'm about to bounce as well. Been an incredibly hectic day, even while I was shopping earlier. Time for a bowl and a bike ride.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I have never punched a clock or made a salary. I have always worked with my hands and i'm no stranger to deadlines. If i'm lazy one day my pay reflects it on friday. Fire the lazy bastard because there is 100k unemployed that would love to have that job

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Yeah, I'm about to bounce as well. Been an incredibly hectic day, even while I was shopping earlier. Time for a bowl and a bike ride.
            Get a dirtbike, me and james are hitting it up after work.

Comment

Working...
            X