Why get mad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
    i love honking but women take such offense to it. i just want to know if they are real or fake.
    Nice!

Comment

lol
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by 94StangFiveO View Post
        Not all the time, just sometimes.
        Every woman I know that honks too much says the same. To each their own, but depending on the situation you just may piss someone off.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

If you are sitting at a green light fucking around with your makeup, cell phone, hair dryer, toast, I'm going to honk to let you know to move the fuck on!!
          I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Originally posted by Blame Canada View Post
            If you are sitting at a green light fucking around with your makeup, cell phone, hair dryer, toast, I'm going to honk to let you know to move the fuck on!!
            This.

My wife thought she had the right to honk the horn while I was driving one time.

ONE TIME.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              This.

My wife thought she had the right to honk the horn while I was driving one time.

ONE TIME.
              My wife thought that would be a good idea one time too. I was trying to turn a corner and she jammed her arm into the wheel, broke 2 finger nails and got all pissy about it. I told her if she ever tried that shit again she would lose more than a few finger nails. I ended up sleeping on the couch that night.
              I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

I don't ever honk. The O/R H and Flows help with that. And then The Fo Five sixes get to talking as I speed around your assss! lol
                2012 GT500

Comment

I need to fix my horn.

Comment

people get mad when they get embarrassed... you catch somebody being a dumbass, they get mad
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      people get mad when they get embarrassed... you catch somebody being a dumbass, they get mad
                      yep

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                        Every woman I know that honks too much says the same. To each their own, but depending on the situation you just may piss someone off.
                        Exactly why in my OP I said don't get mad when I do it when you drive like a dumbass. If someone gets pissed at me when they're the one that needs to get moving, well, I can't help that.

Comment

Working...
                        X