No more dollar bills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    Lets hope not. I can't see San Francisco, Kalifornia as being the safe haven of the New World.
    I can!
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
      Strippers won't like this one bit.
      Yea but if people are throwing coins at them, i can sneak a few quarters in there.

Comment

Fine by me, i use plastic for daily puchases and pay it off electronically every month.

I think its been at least two months since i actually handled cash.

Go green muthafucka!

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
          Over 30 years if the deficit doesn't increase...which it will, it will eliminate .0004% of the deficit...awesome. The problem is that Obama has another two years in which he will successfully add another 4 trillion to the deficit.
          We finally know what he meant when he said he would bring Change....

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            We finally know what he meant when he said he would bring Change....
            lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              Pre-1982 pennies are worth $.03 and all nickles are worth $.07 melt value.
              So what's stopping you from converting $5k in cash to nickels and making a quick $2k and then reinvesting that over and over again?

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                So what's stopping you from converting $5k in cash to nickels and making a quick $2k and then reinvesting that over and over again?
                I've seen a few small operations (video) doing that already. Unfortunately, I'm not in a good location to be doing that.

Check out www.coinflation.com and see the melt value of each coin. Pretty interesting to see them go up and down in value.

Comment

I've seen a few small operations (video) doing that already. Unfortunately, I'm not in a good location to be doing that.

Check out www.coinflation.com and see the melt value of each coin. Pretty interesting to see them go up and down in value.
                  That's where I wound up after a quick google search. A second search brought up the US mint's bullshit regulation on melting down pennies and nickels.

Comment

That's where I wound up after a quick google search. A second search brought up the US mint's bullshit regulation on melting down pennies and nickels.
                    I won't tell if you don't. LOL

Comment

I won't tell if you don't. LOL
                      I tend to encourage things that hinder the 'efficient' operation of crooked government institutions.

Comment

Eeeeexcellent...

Comment

Eeeeexcellent...
                          What do I do when dudes in suits driving black Crown Vics show up at my door tomorrow?

Comment

What do I do when dudes in suits driving black Crown Vics show up at my door tomorrow?
                            They come for your precious metals, give 'em lead. The suits don't return fire.

Comment

Working...
                            X