No announcement yet.

So I'm sitting here eating a cheeseburger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i practiced Ass Wednesday and ate a lot of fish tacos for breakfast.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

A guy got offended at a grocery store because I told him he had some shit on his forehead. He said it was ash Wednesday and it was part of his religion. I thought I was helping the guy out. All I could think is your taking that shit pretty serious to be smearing shit on your forehead in public

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
        A guy got offended at a grocery store because I told him he had some shit on his forehead. He said it was ash Wednesday and it was part of his religion. I thought I was helping the guy out. All I could think is your taking that shit pretty serious to be smearing shit on your forehead in public
        No more than people having the ol' dot on the forehead, but to get upset by someone asking about it is stupid.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          Funny, you don't look Druish.
          You left your kippah in the kitchen.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
            Was it this guy?

Comment

Now I wanna go to Steak n Shake. *drools*
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
              X