Am I the only one who thinks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one who thinks...

...celebrating Fat Tuesday is stupid? Especially if you're not at Mardi Gras? Just seems like an immature way of saying "Hey, lets go get drunk on Tuesday." which would be more acceptable IMO. Stop lying to yourself people.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Yep, I just prefer to just call it Tuesday....
    Last edited by 71chevellejohn; 03-08-2011, 11:17 PM. Reason: forgot to 'p'

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      ...celebrating Fat Tuesday is stupid? Especially if you're not at Mardi Gras? Just seems like an immature way of saying "Hey, lets go get drunk on Tuesday." which would be more acceptable IMO. Stop lying to yourself people.
      The 1 person I know that does celebrate (takes the day off an start drinking eating at Nates fairly early) does not disguise what he's doing.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

nah, its dumb. just like St.Patrick's day
        .....bro....

Comment

A-motherfucking-men. Just another excuse for people to drink. Same goes for st. daddy's day, cinco de mayo and new years.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

all holidays expressed in this thread are great, mature and awesome reasons to go out and get DWIs, PIs and assaults.

i fucking love it.

Comment

That would explain why the bar parking lots are full when I passed by. But Yup, pretty stupid

Comment

Alcohol's legal and social status in this country is absolutely laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
                  all holidays expressed in this thread are great, mature and awesome reasons to go out and get DWIs, PIs and assaults.

i fucking love it.
                  I've already volunteered to drive to San Marcos from Buda to pic my roommates up. I hope to god they don't stay out until the bars close...which is now 2am in San Marcos. Used to be midnight (1am Saturdays) when I lived there.

Comment

Tuesday only comes once a week. Why not celebrate?

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                      I've already volunteered to drive to San Marcos from Buda to pic my roommates up. I hope to god they don't stay out until the bars close...which is now 2am in San Marcos. Used to be midnight (1am Saturdays) when I lived there.
                      fuck id love to go to san marcos to clean up after the bars close tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
                        fuck id love to go to san marcos to clean up after the bars close tonight.
                        I can't soberly deal with drunk chicks or people for that matter.

Comment

What's wrong with getting drunk? I'm all for the celebration of imbibing vast quantities of alcohol, regardless of the occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
                            What's wrong with getting drunk? I'm all for the celebration of imbibing vast quantities of alcohol, regardless of the occasion.
                            Nothing wrong with it, but just call it what it is. Don't try and justify it by saying it's because it's fat tuesday or St. Patricks Day. The people that wanted me to go out tonight are avid drinkers, not "Well, I'll only drink because it's a special occasion." drinkers.

Comment

Oh, I agree with you. Drink because you want to. No need to justify it by it being some sort of holiday or annual festivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X