No announcement yet.

People suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Several have prior criminal records for drug sales, aggravated robbery and manslaughter."

Glad we let them back out. They seem to be cured.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
      That poor baby.
      I totally agree, and I say that regardless of whether she was a willing participant or not. IMHO, an 11 year old kid doesn't have the ability to understand how their actions today can have a major impact on their future life. They just aren't mature enough.

These guys should be in jail/prison for a while based on Texas Penal (giggle) Code ยง22.011 alone. That's the statutory rape provision that defines it as:

Sexual assault for anyone to intentionally or knowingly penetrate a person under age 17, other than his spouse. The actor has an affirmative defense if he is not more than three years older than the victim, who is at least age 14.

Based on the age of the girl, each one of the guys that had sex with her is guilty of this offense. The minimum/maximum penalty for this is 2 to 20 years; however, with the enhancements that they talked about in the news piece, the minimum could be 25 years. Also, it's possible that the prosecutor can find a way to also charge them with felony child molestation or something similar due to the girl's age. All of that combined with how rapists & child molesters are viewed/treated in prison, they could very well get what they have coming to them.

Comment

1) Put all the rapists in the trailer.
        2) Turn the rap music waaay up
        3) Cover trailer with 50 gallons of gas
        4) Throw match on trailer.
        WRX

Comment

no 11 year old can be a "slut". They are still little kids no matter what they have seen, heard or had done....

Being 14 and having one person force himself on you is bad enough...being 11 and having it happen is different. There comes a point where it doesn't matter what she said or did...she is still a LITTLE girl. And any man or woman that thinks that she encouraged or willingly participated is not someone I would ever, ever want to associate myself with....

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
            1) Put all the rapists in the trailer.
            2) Turn the rap music waaay up
            3) Cover trailer with 50 gallons of gas
            4) Throw match on trailer.
            I'd rather shoot holes in the sides until they all drop. Instead of rap, turn up "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" real loud!

Comment

I have 3 daughters. They wouldn't make it from the court house to the transport in open sight.

Comment

Originally posted by WildBill View Post
                Some of the assholes that were arrested.

Figures.

Comment

Working...
                X