drinking and anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drinking and anxiety

Binge drinked the past 2 nights and today I have felt depressed and have some anxiety. Saturday I felt great. I have had this before and I know it goes away but curious if anyone else experiences it.

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
    Binge drinked the past 2 nights and today I have felt depressed and have some anxiety. Saturday I felt great. I have had this before and I know it goes away but curious if anyone else experiences it.
    if you are a female, i think thats normal. on a side note, big matt quit drinking because he would always start sobbing uncontrolably after drink #2.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

lol, it's pretty simple brain chemistry...

alcohol makes you feel the opposite of depressed and anxious... go on a bender and then sober up, and you're going to feel depressed and anxious
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
        Pop a xannax before you pass out and see if you dont wake up feeling like a million bucks. Its the natural next step for an alcoholic.

Comment

Easy fix. Keep drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            if you are a female, i think thats normal. on a side note, big matt quit drinking because he would always start sobbing uncontrolably after drink #2.

god bless.
            I'm sensitive!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              I'm sensitive!!!
              lolz!

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

You're obviously not drinking 4Loko like the pros.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  You're obviously not drinking 4Loko like the pros.
                  Those any good? Yet to drink any but it sure gets the bitches wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                    Those any good? Yet to drink any but it sure gets the bitches wasted.
                    Never had one. I just stick to Coronas.

Comment

Never had one. I just stick to Coronas.
                      x2 mexican beer or sailor jerrys lately. Oh yeah and just about any kind of whiskey

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                        x2 mexican beer or sailor jerrys lately. Oh yeah and just about any kind of whiskey
                        We just got some bottles of Sol Cerveza smuggled on base. It's like a step down from Tecate. LOL, but we didn't complain.

Comment

We just got some bottles of Sol Cerveza smuggled on base. It's like a step down from Tecate. LOL, but we didn't complain.
                          Sol is TERRIBLE. But anything is better than nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            Sol is TERRIBLE. But anything is better than nothing.
                            Ya, everyone seems to get the Heinekens out here, which I've never really liked, but they've grown on me. I just use the bottles of Jack and Jim for barter and keep any beer and Johnny.

Comment

Ya, everyone seems to get the Heinekens out here, which I've never really liked, but they've grown on me. I just use the bottles of Jack and Jim for barter and keep any beer and Johnny.
                              Blehhh I hate the taste of that shit... Still hasn't grown on me.

Anyone drink Japanese beer? Sapporo's are the fucking shit!

Comment

Working...
                              X