need help with plate #

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    Did you get the PM I sent you about the plate at 9:06 AM?
    yes just checked it , thank you sir

Comment

Matt and the rest of the DFW good guys are good to go

They helped a buddy of mine track down and retrieve his escalade wheels from some punk in his own damn neighborhood!

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
        why was she out of the kitchen?
        Maybe she had to go buy the fixins for a sammich

Comment

i love it when it's obvious that the lane is ending, everyone is getting over, a line is forming, etc...but some people STILL blow by everyone else until they have absolutely no road left, then expect everybody to go out of their way to let them over...

in my opinion, people should have to take a driving test every couple of years, to keep their license. there are people out there that are an absolute danger to everyone else and themselves, and the funny thing is that they actually think that their driving is fine!

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
            i love it when it's obvious that the lane is ending, everyone is getting over, a line is forming, etc...but some people STILL blow by everyone else until they have absolutely no road left, then expect everybody to go out of their way to let them over...

in my opinion, people should have to take a driving test every couple of years, to keep their license. there are people out there that are an absolute danger to everyone else and themselves, and the funny thing is that they actually think that their driving is fine!
            and they hit their brakes as they're merging of course....

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
              I have taken up both lanes to block that scenario a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Haha x2 !!

I'm lucky enough to get the opportunity to hit all the prime time traffic on 635 & 75 mon-fri!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  I do just about every morning and afternoon on my commute of 635 from Forney to Coppell lol

Comment

Originally posted by longshot View Post
                    her lane was not ending his was, and he chase her for about a mile to get out and beat on her window. she got the plate # when he past her after the fact.
                    So if his lane was ending, then what did she do to piss him off?

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                      I'm assuming he instead of slowing down or speeding up to get over he just tried merging right over and was expecting her to do the slowing down or speeding up.

Comment

Originally posted by 2K2 LS1 View Post
                        I do just about every morning and afternoon on my commute of 635 from Forney to Coppell lol
                        gawd dam thats a long drive, especially on 635.

My wife used to drive to Las Colinas, but she would take NW hwy all the way there.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                          dont know I guess wrong place wrong time and she happened to be on the recieving end of his bad day

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                            I'm assuming he instead of slowing down or speeding up to get over he just tried merging right over and was expecting her to do the slowing down or speeding up.
                            ^^^ this

Comment

the P.D. said the best they could do is file disorderly conduct or maybe terroristic threat , she filed charges on monday she was still shaken up about it a day after.i cant believe that there are people out there that would actualy confront someone in this manner, with all the people out there myself included with a concealed carry permit .

Comment

the P.D. said the best they could do is file disorderly conduct or maybe terroristic threat , she filed charges on monday she was still shaken up about it a day after.i cant believe that there are people out there that would actualy confront someone in this manner, with all the people out there myself included with a concealed carry permit .
                                would not be that stupid to put myself into the posistion of being on someones private property... but would be nice to maybe to stumble across his path some were in public
                                Things that make you go hmmm...

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X