Bald Eagle nest cam.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
    Thanks for bringing this back up. I hope I'm able to see the hatching.
    still hasn't hatched.

cool, they just zoomed in on it.
    95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

For those of you that are interested in trying to see a bald eagle, at the alligator preserve at beltline and simonds road (dallas seagoville area) I saw one flying around the lake. I patrol that area and see lots of cool animals around there.

That is all...

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy
        For those of you that are interested in trying to see a bald eagle at the alligator preserve at beltline and simonds road (dallas seagoville area) I saw one flying around the lake. I patrol that area and see lots of cool animals around there.

That is all...
        i saw two of them at Purtis Creek a couple weeks ago. one was in a tree top on the lake and it flew off when we got about 30 yards from it. it probably had a 6 foot wing span.

the other one joined up with it while it was in flight.
        95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

They were just panning around and there is a dead rabbit laying in the nest to the left of the Eagle.. Snack for later I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
            For those of you that are interested in trying to see a bald eagle, at the alligator preserve at beltline and simonds road (dallas seagoville area) I saw one flying around the lake. I patrol that area and see lots of cool animals around there.

That is all...
            I had no clue they were around here. Last I saw one was about 4 years ago in Maine.

Comment

One just hatched! Haha. I happened to look as the damn thing popped out!
              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

nice animal carcass to the left!

Comment

Got any links to a bald beavers nest?
                  70' Chevelle RagTop
                  (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                  X