Integrity Check: Do You Manscape?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    Maybe i'm not firing on all cylinders over here (it is Friday afternoon, afterall), but what does integrity have to do with groundskeeping?

in·teg·ri·ty
    noun \in-ˈte-grə-tē\
    1: firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values : incorruptibility
    i was seeing who would be willing to tell the truth, what with the risk of people making fun of us manscapers.

maybe i misused the word integrity...

i just go back to my USMC days when someone fucked up and in order to weed out the guilty one, the Drill Instructors would say something like "ok, integrity check...who didn't lock up their rifle?", or something to that effect.

i guess you are just smarter than me.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      this! and why is he concerned with my ball hair?

god bless.
      not really that concerned. just a friendly conversation. participate or don't.

god bless.

Comment

About once a month I take a propane torch with me into the shower and burn the pubs off of my sack.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I'm hairy, but trimmed hairy...my woman won't lick a hairy sack so you do the math on my remedy there!
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I try to be as hairy as possible. Fuck manscaping that takes effort.
            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

i bet some of you guys are the ones that leave those 4 inch pubes on the urinals and toilets in public bathrooms...

Comment

T m i

Comment

Everyone who gives two shits about themselves does manscaping, DUH!
                  Detailing by Dylan
                  817-494-3396
                  Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                  Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

From the belly button to the small of my back, Smooth as a babies butt

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      #1 guard twice weekly down south.

I don't like em' stuck in my teeth, I figure she feels the same way.
                      that's what I do but on my legs about once month

Comment

<<<<<<<proud manscaper of many years.
                        Private area.... completely smooth. Use a razor to get it real smooth.
                        Head...... shaved with a straight edge. ( grow it out once a year to show its all by choice. LOL)
                        Arms never grow real hair so they only have stubble in parts so no need to shave.
                        Leave the legs alone.
                        Don't have hair on my feet.
                        Rarely shave my face. My dad is full blooded Native American so my facial hair is never an issue.
                        Originally posted by mutherjuggz
                        That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

I trim it low with the clippers. But the rest of me is all MAN BABY!
                          GOD BLESS TEXAS
                          August Landscaping
                          214-779-7278
                          Seb's high class.
                          He'll mow your grass.
                          He'll kick your ass.
                          And while his kidney stones pass,
                          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...
                          X