cost of/where to buy a new basic sectional sofa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cost of/where to buy a new basic sectional sofa

by basic i mean not leather, no built in recliner, no pull out bed, no table in the middle or no fold out arm rests. basically just a cloth couch and love seat with the corner piece. i tried searching online but most are leather or too modern for my taste and wallet

thanks

big lots?

Comment

there is a little furniture warehouse at trinity mills and marsh called all rooms furniture. i went there for my sofa and love seat then i came back for some barstools.

shit was cheap and good quality. they dont carry too much but you can order from some big ass catalogs.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Back in college I got a couch over at the Romms-to-go outlet on 360 in Arlington

Comment

Can't you just go to rooms to go and get the cheapest one available?

Comment

craigslist

Comment

call this guy...he'll set you up with a good quality setup at a very good price.

john
              214-662-7936

Comment

We got the entire sectional at rooms to go and it came with a 50" flatscreen and 3 yrs 0% financing. I think they are doing a 55" tv this month.
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                  We got the entire sectional at rooms to go and it came with a 50" flatscreen and 3 yrs 0% financing. I think they are doing a 55" tv this month.
                  Did they just give you a gift card to Best Buy? I think I heard somewhere that they started doing that a while back.

Comment

They built some BIG ASS furniture place down the road from my job... You should check them out it starts with a W. Inwood & Spring Valley you can't miss the place.

Comment

Working...
                    X