Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Company reviews...how does this happen?

Jan 9, 2010
    by Guest573964 Jan 9, 2010 business
    Eddins Mechanical Heating & Air 612 Rockcrossing Ln,
    Allen, TX 75002
    USA
    Christopher is highly recommended for any AC/Heating issues. He is honest, fair and sincere in helping find the best solution. He definitely shows about his customers being very satisfied. We will use him the next time we need anything for our HVAC.

Jan 9, 2010
    by Guest722794 Jan 9, 2010 business
    Allen, TX 75002
    USA
    Christopher is highly recommended for any AC/Heating issues. He is honest, fair and sincere in helping find the best solution. He definitely shows about his customers being very satisfied. We will use him the next time we need anything for our HVAC.
    Originally posted by Denny View Post
    LOL... patting himself on the back via copy/paste reviews.
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    My favorite
    Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    wow...

Mar 9, 2011
    by Guest192851 Mar 9, 2011 business
    Allen, TX 75002
    USA
    The man writes his own reviews while talking on dfwstangs DOT net about how he's rolling in dough. Watch your wallet and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    "Mr Edd came over to look at my AC compressor and while I had my back turned he knocked me out with a rag soaked in ether. I woke up with a sore butthole and no wallet. Everyone watch your cornhole with this one!"
    Originally posted by MR EDD View Post
    not cool.but thanks for the advertisment.yall are more then welcome to call to request service.i will even show up at ur door.

70.00 service charge to be paid by credit card b4 dispatching a service man to ur place.thank you
    Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    1 of 5 stars
    Mar 9, 2011
    by Chacka
    1 Mar 9, 2011 business
    Allen, TX 75002
    USA
    This guy is a total joke. If he cant even spell or talk correctly, how in hell can he possible fix anything. He cant even fix his own car. I bet he gets all of his heating and air parts on ebay and craigslist, because we all know thats were the... (More) This guy is a total joke. If he cant even spell or talk correctly, how in hell can he possible fix anything. He cant even fix his own car. I bet he gets all of his heating and air parts on ebay and craigslist, because we all know thats were the good stuff is. Mr Edd go screw yourself. (Hide)
    Originally posted by JP135 View Post
    This thread took a turn for the awesome.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by racewerx View Post
      here is one of his reviews.

Thank god i told eddins mechanical to leave and that i was getting a second opinion. They told me my a/c fan motor and circuit board was bad, which would cost over $1,000 to replace. They encouraged me, since i'm already spending that much money, to just replace my entire furnace for about $2,000. After my 2nd opinion by unlimited air conditioning and heating out of dallas, i discovered that an $80 freeze sensor needed to be replaced. My a/c now works fine. It's scary to think of how many people have fallen victum to this malpractice
      sum techs are not good tech's just as with every other service company.i indeed did refund this guy his service fee.my guy made a mistake.its that simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by forever_frost View Post
        hey edd, probably should update your superpages post. Says you only take checks
        cash,chech,credit cards,financing.which do u need.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR EDD View Post
          sum techs are not good tech's just as with every other service company.i indeed did refund this guy his service fee.my guy made a mistake.its that simple.
          You aren't dreaming, people really are laughing at you.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            this.
            every day.10-20 times a Day they do.no pay no show.

Comment

• Originally posted by sean88gt View Post
              you aren't dreaming, people really are laughing at you.
              it like that sum times.you dont hit a 100% all the time.but we try to improve on our errors

Comment

• Originally posted by 78x View Post
                so post pics of your gf
                only after u post ur's.whats ur beef with me.i have no beef with you.my beef is with to others.u dumb fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by sean88gt View Post
                  you aren't dreaming, people really are laughing at you.
                  it is ok 4 them to laugh. I am still doin what i want to.what bout u.

Comment

• How is it MR EDD replies 10 times to each person's post and only has 136 posts? Is someone resetting his post count?

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                      How is it MR EDD replies 10 times to each person's post and only has 136 posts? Is someone resetting his post count?
                      He cant count past 136 so his post count freezes there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
                        He cant count past 136 so his post count freezes there.
                        Gawd dammit, there goes soda in my sinuses now, lmao!

Comment

• Why does he multi-quote every quote in mulitple posts?

Comment

• Originally posted by sam88gta1 View Post
                            he cant count past 136 so his post count freezes there.
                            whiteboy insults better then u. Next

Comment

Of course, it's only a 2,000 dollar error. What's 2k between friends right? And if they hadn't gotten that second opinion, you'd have refunded the money anyway, right? Idiot.
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

cash,chech,credit cards,financing.which do u need.
                                Me? Hell no. You can't type a sentence properly, no way I'm letting you NEAR my house. And I needed a new air conditioning/heating system too. But if you can't control yourself on a public forum, odds are, you'd piss me off here and I'd kick your ass off my property forcefully.
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X