Our Carless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Da Prez View Post
    Hey not all of us can have white people credit...
    Don't messkins just pay cash anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Prez View Post
      Hey not all of us can have white people credit...
      Fuck credit Cash is King

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
        Fuck credit Cash is King
        BOOYAA there. If you cant afford it! You dont need it that bad
        GOD BLESS TEXAS
        August Landscaping
        214-779-7278
        Seb's high class.
        He'll mow your grass.
        He'll kick your ass.
        And while his kidney stones pass,
        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
          Thats what I'm screaming

Comment

• if i can't afford it, i put it on credit, with my amazing rich white guy credit.

You can't play with your toys when you're old and dead, enjoy them now, let the bank worry about getting paid for em when i die in debt

Comment

Or, you could afford it and still finance it...
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                This suprises me coming from you! None the less. I stand by my grandmothers advice! Only payment in your life should be your house payment.

The rest isnt that important unless your willing to work for it!
                GOD BLESS TEXAS
                August Landscaping
                214-779-7278
                Seb's high class.
                He'll mow your grass.
                He'll kick your ass.
                He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

This suprises me coming from you! None the less. I stand by my grandmothers advice! Only payment in your life should be your house payment.

The rest isnt that important unless your willing to work for it!
                  I've financed every car I ever owned... it certainly isn't because I can't afford them, lmao. Opportunity cost of capital; cash would work better for a lot of people, but just because someone finances it doesn't mean they can't afford it.
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    I've financed every car I ever owned... it certainly isn't because I can't afford them, lmao. Opportunity cost of capital; cash would work better for a lot of people, but just because someone finances it doesn't mean they can't afford it.
                    Hey man! If you can afford. More power to you. I like the peace of mind that everything I have I own free & clear. Not to say financing is wrong. Just better for a guy like me to live that way.
                    GOD BLESS TEXAS
                    August Landscaping
                    214-779-7278
                    Seb's high class.
                    He'll mow your grass.
                    He'll kick your ass.
                    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      if i can't afford it, i put it on credit, with my amazing rich white guy credit.

You can't play with your toys when you're old and dead, enjoy them now, let the bank worry about getting paid for em when i die in debt
                      with what you spent on lunch today, i imagine you could pay cash for a new jet!

and i not only finance, i lease my truck!

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Hey man! If you can afford. More power to you. I like the peace of mind that everything I have I own free & clear. Not to say financing is wrong. Just better for a guy like me to live that way.
                        Yep, for some people it just makes sense.

Comment

• I don't think there's anything wrong with financing a vehicle, I wouldn't finance an old ass stang.

Comment

• he be making caking

Comment

• At 2.5% I thought it was great to finance my 2011 with 0 down.
                              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Man that really gives that body style the next level of looks. But they looked better on the Mystic!
                                Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                                chris hasnt had saleens on his Mystic in like 3 years
                                Yeah, I was kidding. That's not even my car.

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                                Winner winner, chicken dinner.

Comment

Working...
                                X