Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Studly View Post
    bad analogy, they signed up to do it, I didn't, haven't, and wouldn't
    People like you make me happy that we don't have a draft, but then sad because you don't truely recognize heros and the morales and principles that this country was founded on. Keep enjoying the freedom of speech.
    De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

on the flip side...the dude died over a fucking purse.

I'm not at all surprised to find that you would have just looked the other way. Then if she had been shot, you would have simply ran?

And it's the verbage of your statement that gives that impression. As if had he not bothered...

GodSpeed to that young man. Peace be to all those around him.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
        what have you read? That i work at Burger king? and owned every foxbody in the dfw area?
        Ding fries are done!

Comment

Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
          People like you make me happy that we don't have a draft, but then sad because you don't truely recognize heros and the morales and principles that this country was founded on. Keep enjoying the freedom of speech.
          I am happy there is no draft either, and I am pretty sure the morals and principles this country was founded on had nothing to do with stepping in front of a bullet for a stranger. In fact, it was found on freedom and rights, and it is my right to not do a damn thing.

Comment

I am happy there is no draft either, and I am pretty sure the morals and principles this country was founded on had nothing to do with stepping in front of a bullet for a stranger. In fact, it was found on freedom and rights, and it is my right to not do a damn thing.
            That's sad because even animals look out for their own.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Too bad In Nam people like you went in the Jungle and never came back friendly fire is a bitch.

Its is your right to look the other way. Many Americans have died so you can have that right.

'Evil will prevail when good men do nothing" Ever heard that? wait your not a good man.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                Too bad In Nam people like you went in the Jungle and never came back friendly fire is a bitch.

Its is your right to look the other way. Many Americans have died so you can have that right.

'Evil will prevail when good men do nothing" Ever heard that? wait your not a good man.
                therefore, I will prevail, so fuck off

Comment

therefore, I will prevail, so fuck off

No, you won't. Your clock's winding down asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                    That's sad because even animals look out for their own.
                    I look out for my own, and speaking of that. I was reading a book called The Lucifer Principal. Now, you would agree that humans are most like primates in the animal kingdom? Of course you would. In the primate kingdom, it has been observed that older primates will kill the young of other primates to advance their own children in their "society". So if you want to compare us to animals, by all means, please include the fact that animals do things like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox466 View Post
                      No, you won't. Your clock's winding down asshole.
                      naaa, I have plenty of years in front of me. There is a reason the good die young

Comment

naaa, I have plenty of years in front of me. There is a reason the good die young
                        Worthless. For your wife sake i hope no one robs her at gun point. Cause we you'll be looking out for #1 and tuck tail.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                          There you go again. You are a real piece of shit. I am gonna offer Kyle $100 to permanently ban your stupid ass.

Hey Dave, the link is in the sig so get your remit on bro...

Comment

I just hope that your kids can learn for themselves what it takes to stand up to people and not be a coward, because they will not learn it from you.
                            De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

bad analogy, they signed up to do it, I didn't, haven't, and wouldn't
                              That is exactly the point, you pathetic dunce. You aren't even capable of trying to hide your stupidity.

Comment

I look out for my own, and speaking of that. I was reading a book called The Lucifer Principal. Now, you would agree that humans are most like primates in the animal kingdom? Of course you would. In the primate kingdom, it has been observed that older primates will kill the young of other primates to advance their own children in their "society". So if you want to compare us to animals, by all means, please include the fact that animals do things like that.
                                That was actually my way of trying to say with our cognitive abilities we should be better than animals. I wonder if your family knows how big of a piece of shit you really are? Please have them post a notice of your long awaited funeral on here so we can show up and shed some light.
                                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                                X