F'n Flu!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F'n Flu!!!!

So my g/f does clinical rotation at JPS for respiratory therapy and it seems like she catches every damn cold and flu in that place. She has been sick for the last 4 days or so and last night it started creeping in on me. I've been running a temperature, hacking up, and have the worst body aches ever!! She went to the doctor the second day and they said flu and bronchitis. They gave her some cough medicine and an antibiotic, but that was it. Didn't seem to help much!

Is there anything that really kicks the flu's ass? I've been taking vitamin C since she started showing symptoms hoping to boost my immune system. Last night I took some NyQuil and today some DayQuil, but I still feel horrible. Anyone have any opinions on Theraflu and the like?
    Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
    http://www.titantowing.net
    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Must touch more shopping carts!
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Sounds like you need more CNA training.

Comment

If it is infact the flu, go to the dr and get Tamiflu ASAP. It will turn you around within a day or so.

Comment

Working...
        X