iPad 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPad 2

I need to get one when they come out next Friday, but I refuse to stand in a mile-long line or camp out all night. Anyone have any suggestions on a good place to get one without having to go through all that crap? Also, has anyone heard whether/how much the 1st gen iPad is going to drop once the 2 is out?

Just wait till the Ipad 3.. i have it reserved already..

since Apple releases a different model so quick in between.
    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

On best buy the ipad (16gb) has already dropped $100 bucks since yesterday. Now 399 instead of 499.
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
        On best buy the ipad (16gb) has already dropped $100 bucks since yesterday. Now 399 instead of 499.
        Glad I saw this, I'm within 14 days so I get the $100 back
        Last edited by Mike; 03-03-2011, 02:47 PM.

Comment

I wanted to buy one for myself since my birthday is coming up. But lines + stupid people = me in handcuffs without an ipad2.

Comment

I have a friend that works at apple. I'll see if he has tips.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
              I wanted to buy one for myself since my birthday is coming up. But lines + stupid people = me in handcuffs without an ipad2.
              Is it really worth standing in line.. if you wait a day or two will they be sold out?
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

your a sheep

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                  your a sheep
                  Yeah...but I've got an axe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                    your a sheep
                    *you're

As in, "You're butchering the written word.". :P

Comment

Reminds me of the commercial where someone is driving home with a new 2300 computer and on a billboard they see coming soon the 2400. Sad that's the way it is with all electronics now days.

Comment

Not worth it in my opinion. No flash and not really upgrading much.

Comment

Android tablet is a much better investment.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I dont think the ipad 2 is worth the price. I woild however look into the $399 ipad 1 or the $350 refurb. I believe the refurb carries the same warranty

Comment

Android anything is a decent investment these days.

I also disagree with electronics being obsolete or whatever as soon as you buy. If you buy decent gear, you can get a solid 3-5 years worth of use out of it. My PCs are now going 3-5 years and I used to have to replace them every 1-2 just to run various games/apps.

IMHO, not much different then a car. Just because you're bored of it and it si not the latest and greatest - does not mean it is worthless.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                              X