Austin Reggae Festival 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin Reggae Festival 2011

Anyone else off the board attending this year? I know quite a few went last year but the weather was pretty shitty.

Haha I parked my car in the apartments behind jack in the box last year and everything was fine up until the last day. Got ready to leave and found out my car got towed.... It was the middle car in between two other friends cars. So had to go and get my car out and it cost me roughly $190. It was still a great weekend!

I went one time and thought it was okay. I am not too big on pot, but just walking through the thing is good entertainment.

The time I went it coincided with LSR, so that was a fun weekend!
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      I went one time and thought it was okay. I am not too big on pot, but just walking through the thing is good entertainment.

Yeah I'm on papers the next 18 months so I won't be taking part in the smoking festivities but damn there sure is a whole lot of ass walking around that place! I'll just be taking part in people watching mostly. LOL.

Comment

I go every year.
        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post

Last thing I want to do is walk around when I'm high...or do anything for that matter.

I don't like the way hippie chicks smell either so I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Estate Nate View Post
            Last thing I want to do is walk around when I'm high...or do anything for that matter.

I don't like the way hippie chicks smell either so I'm out.
            They smell like a skunk.... This year I'll be single going with the ex when last year we went together and it sucked. I felt like leaving her ass at the hotel which surprisingly I ended up doing and she hitched a ride home with her roomie, LOL.

On a side note. Where is some GOOD bbq in Austin? I looked up all the bbq places in the phone book at the hotel and just randomly picked one but that was a horrible decision it was worthless.

Comment

get on yelp.com and find one.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                get on yelp.com and find one.
                Uhmm yeah no thanks, but thanks for trying to help.

If your idea of a good BBQ Pit is Chilis bar and grill you should try some new places.

Comment

Chili's pays to have that ad there, notice how it's not numbered?

and why search for bbq pits? that's likely going to thin the herd out quite considerably.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                    Chili's pays to have that ad there, notice how it's not numbered?

and why search for bbq pits? that's likely going to thin the herd out quite considerably.
                    Yeah I noticed after I made that last post how it wasn't numbered but I saw Chilis up top and just didn't look at the rest after I saw that.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                      They smell like a skunk.... This year I'll be single going with the ex when last year we went together and it sucked. I felt like leaving her ass at the hotel which surprisingly I ended up doing and she hitched a ride home with her roomie, LOL.

On a side note. Where is some GOOD bbq in Austin? I looked up all the bbq places in the phone book at the hotel and just randomly picked one but that was a horrible decision it was worthless.
                      The salt lick is out that way. It is highly recommended!!! Juan in a million has delicious and giant breakfast burritos

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post

RUBY's BBQ. I believe its on Guadalupe ST.. There is a neat little toy store across the street. Good for a laugh.
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                          RUBY's BBQ. I believe its on Guadalupe ST.. There is a neat little toy store across the street. Good for a laugh.
                          Toy Joy, FTMFW!
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                            Toy Joy, FTMFW!
                            Yes sir. They have a little bin of 1'' tall babies. There was an abundance of black babies. Me and the girl i met on Chatroulette bought a bunch of black babies. The house we were staying, well, we planted them everywhere. Vitamin bottles, in the icecube trays with water, the shower, door frames... Many laughs.

Also, Ruby's dosnt have a fryer, so if french fries is make or break for you, then go somewhere else. Just an FYI
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I'm not crazy over fries so this place sounds like it's for me.... I'm sure I could kill some time in a toy store as well!

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              The salt lick is out that way. It is highly recommended!!! Juan in a million has delicious and giant breakfast burritos
                              Love some good breakfast burritos! I'll have to try it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X