Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 New Checks - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Checks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Checks

I've finally run out of checks and was wondering where you get yours from. I'm tired of buying them from BOA
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

I exclusively use those giant checks that they give to the winners at sporting events, so I may not be of much help.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

BofA is awful. USAA bank is awesome. You should check them out (they have free checks, BTW).
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I have an account with USAA, however they don't have any branches anywhere nearby. So they are my backup savings account, but my checking is BOA

Comment

I carry around pesos.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            I've finally run out of checks and was wondering where you get yours from. I'm tired of buying them from BOA
            I get mine through www.checksinthemail.com

Comment

I have an account with USAA, however they don't have any branches anywhere nearby. So they are my backup savings account, but my checking is BOA
              Why do you need branches? You can scan checks in with an iphone app, and they don't charge ATM fees, and they refund others' ATM fees.

Comment

I don't have an Iphone. Out where I live, AT&T doesn't work at all

Comment

I don't have an Iphone. Out where I live, AT&T doesn't work at all
                  Valid, sir.

Comment

What are "checks"?

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      I exclusively use those giant checks that they give to the winners at sporting events, so I may not be of much help.
                      What does it cost to mail one of those?
                      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                        What does it cost to mail one of those?
                        No more than bonnie&clyde's pregnant girlfriend can earn in a year.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

You still use checks?

Debit or cash here....

Comment

I have to use cash for my water company, they don't take cash. And the propane company won't take my debit card so .... yeah, for those two, I have to have checks

Comment

Personal Checks from Checks Unlimited.  Low Prices on all Your Favorite Check Designs.  Choose from Disney Checks, Looney Tunes, Harley and More.

Last time I ordered some I did a Google search for a coupon code and saved some money with them

Comment

Working...
                              X