• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
    buy mine for 1200 and I will buy that one
    pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
      pics?
      It's a solid HEAVY duty trailer. It's old and the fenders are beat to hell.NO brakes. Lights work fine. Winch not included. The brackets at the front bolt in to haul motorcycles. I will include a mid mount bracket that bolts to the floor in the center so you can aul 2 more bikes in the back. We hauled 4 Harleys to bike week a few times.
      Don't have a good pic right now (its 4 am) can get later. I had this in my photobucket:

Comment

can someone steer me to where to buy those toolboxes? I would like to do that but don't know if those a re some sort of trailer specific drop in ones.
        2006 Civic SI
        2009 Pilot
        1988 GT
        CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
          It's a solid HEAVY duty trailer. It's old and the fenders are beat to hell.NO brakes. Lights work fine. Winch not included. The brackets at the front bolt in to haul motorcycles. I will include a mid mount bracket that bolts to the floor in the center so you can aul 2 more bikes in the back. We hauled 4 Harleys to bike week a few times.
          Don't have a good pic right now (its 4 am) can get later. I had this in my photobucket:
          What is that frame from?

Comment

That would be a 55 Chevy....It's a bit further along..Hope to send to powdercoat by the end of the month...

Comment

Really nice trailer and he isn't too far off on the price IMO.

Comment

Working...
              X