Swollen Uvula

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swollen Uvula

Anyone ever wake up with a swollen uvula?
    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

i woke up with a hard dick

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
      Anyone ever wake up with a swollen uvula?
      Originally posted by Alex View Post
      i woke up with a hard dick
      these could be related. do yall live in the same house?
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Perhaps you were drinking lots of alcohol last night and may have been smoking too. You fell into bed, flat out unconscious and snored the night away motionless and unrousable. You were so knocked out you didn't realise that you were snoring like a pig and profoundly irritating your throat. You woke this morning with an incredibly dry and sore throat. So dry that no matter how much saliva you tried to swallow it still felt like sandpaper in the mojave desert. You had a drink of water... no relief. Oooh that sore throat, ouch! You looked in the bathroom mirror and opened your mouth wide and looked in. To your horror you noticed that wiggly little thing that hangs down at the back of your mouth was huge! Oh my God! It's all swollen up and you can actually feel it lying on your tongue! Shock! Horror! "What can I do?"

First thing is.... DON'T PANIC! ...... calm down, relax, it's not just you, lots of people have this problem. Often due to dehydration the morning after too much booze and much more common in smokers. So just chill for a moment.

Next thing to do is head to the fridge and hunt out the ICE CREAM and pile it in. This is the best medicine to soothe and lubricate that uvula. So eat some ice cream then start rehydrating yourself with plenty of fluids, orange juice is good and will also help your hangover.

You probably still feel like shit and are going to spend the rest of the day snuggled up feeling sorry for yourself. If however, you are going out for the day try and get some boiled sweets or lozenges to suck on. This will keep lubricating the little beast all day. Keep drinking plenty of fluids.

Things should not get worse, the swelling should settle down within 8-12 hours. If it doesn't then you should seek medical help. Similarly if you think your uvula is still increasing in size you should seek medical attention immediately. Also, if you suspect your condition is not related to snoring and may be caused by an allergy or infection you should seek medical help immediately.
        internets is ez.

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
          these could be related. do yall live in the same house?
          Nice!
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
            internets is ez.
            this.

Comment

when my allergies are bad, it happens to me...it will also happen if you're dehydrated. i drink quite a bit of water, so i usually just take some claritin and that clears it up after a couple of days.

Comment

Not since I had a full UPPP....
                01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                  these could be related. Do yall live in the same house?
                  nice!

Comment

Mo, perfect!

Comment

Your Vulva is swollen? Wat?

Comment

wow, guys....that's all you've got?
                        "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                        X