Fiat of McKinney?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiat of McKinney?!?!

WTF? When did they start selling fiats in the states again?

Comment

Secksie!

I think they had one if those shit bags out front too! Has to have just shown up because I drive that way to work everyday.

Comment

You didn't hear? Fiat now owns dodge and many dodge dealers will be selling fiats as well.

Comment

Apart from being weird looking, the Fiat 500 is supposed to be a damn good car...which is a new concept to Fiat.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

the place i work for owns that place. i don't know alot about it all. since Fiat now owns Chrysler, they asked our owners if they wanted the one for Mckinney and the one to be in Dallas. all i know is they wanted the one in Mckinney and are thinking about the one in Dallas.

Comment

You're going to give Denny an aneurysm!
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                You're going to give Denny an aneurysm!
                I bet he gets matching ones for his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  I bet he gets matching ones for his family.
                  They're really the gold standard for small cars.
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

They're really the gold standard for small cars.
                    They do have a silver lining.

Comment

True, although their reputation could use some inflating.

Comment

True, although their reputation could use some inflating.
                        really, you can't be sirius.

Comment

wow just wow

what next?

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
                            wow just wow

what next?
                            Jesus. He is expected any moment now.
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

i'd love to have a 500.
                              Originally posted by 56482
                              only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Working...
                              X